PDA

View Full Version : HUD in rush not working v1.11.06c

lux
03-25-2011, 11:57 AM
Upgraded today to latest HEM v1.11.06c. Before: hud was working in rush, After: HUD working for normal tables, but not for rush. Tablefinder complains about first importing some hands. (it does see the table, and the potsizes , win/losses). Noticed that the table manager is actually 1.11.06b after the upgrade, which is weird, expected 06c.

lux
03-25-2011, 07:20 PM
additional info:

* cash games, rush poker every limit.
* standard FTP install, no mods. Racetrack + 4color cards
* live tracking and OCR are disabled

If I can help somehow let me know. (even as coder, 30 years in the bussiness :D)

Patvs
03-25-2011, 11:49 PM
Which SQL version are you using?
Can you try creating a new database.

I just played some RUSH cashgames with 1.11.06c but had no HUD issues. (also didn't have to use TableFinder,.. TableManager detected the tables)

lux
03-26-2011, 05:07 AM
PostgreSQL 9.

Created a new DB using the HEM database management. Then tried rush, but no HUD.

Just to be clear, before upgrading to 06c, my HUD was working in rush; Unfortunally I have no idea which version it was before the upgrade. I changed nothing else, no settings in FTP and nothing in postgre or whatever.

pgAdmin shows me 2 servers btw, 1 for v9 and 1 for v8.3. Also worth mentioning is that when I try to backup a database (my current DB and the newly created DB) HEM Backup manager gives me an error: "could not find postgreSQL installation directory". Backing up directly from pgAdmin does work.

Hands do show up in my 'reports' and 'sessions' sections. Table manager shows everything correct.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

JSANz
03-26-2011, 05:28 AM
+1

netsrak
03-26-2011, 06:00 AM
Please reboot your computer and install the 1.11.06c update again as first thing after the reboot.

Your ftp client must be switched to english language and installed to the default location.
Sometimes it helps to run the FTP Client as administrator.
Under XP the user needs to have administrator rights.
HM->Hud options->Site options -> FTP -> Use ocr... must be disabled (unticked)

lukg
03-26-2011, 07:01 AM
seems to be something serious, i have the same problem. Everything started after uptade. Is there any possibility to go back with the HM version? e.g. 1.11.05.
By the way, I have correct setup which u put here and didn't help.

EDIT//
I've made test. I started with SNG and everything seemed to be fine, but then I opened a rush tournament simulteneusly. On Rush tournament HUD didn't appear but sng hud went broke (didn't update) (just have 7 hands and it last till I close my rush on demand, then I had good stats with number of hands which i played during the test.)

JSANz
03-26-2011, 07:38 AM
My set-up is ok. Rebooting and reinstalling didnt work either.

Please upload a link to download previous versions until problem is solved.

lukg
03-26-2011, 07:41 AM
My set-up is ok. Rebooting and reinstalling didnt work either.

Please upload a link to download previous versions until problem is solved.

+1

rdinizBR
03-26-2011, 08:21 AM
+1

+2

lux
03-26-2011, 09:07 AM
FYI:
downgraded to 1.11.05 ( http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.05.exe ) and now my HUD works.

lukg
03-26-2011, 09:40 AM
This is strange. I did the same, but I doesn't worked too... I had 1.11.05e and everything was ok, a nd now some troubles...

netsrak
03-26-2011, 10:49 AM
I played some rush cash game with 1.11.06c and had no problems.

Anyway i'm going to forward this problem.
If you want to try older builds: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/Download+Links+For+Past+Builds

But please make sure to check your settings and reboot your computer before trying anything else.
For example if you install the upgrade and have the FTP Client running it will not work.

filetype
03-26-2011, 10:58 AM
This does not work either on my pc.

fozzy71
03-26-2011, 11:47 AM
This is a new bug we just discovered and is likely connected to the problem with no pre-fetch on non-rush cash games. I also have a customer I am re-visiting tomorrow that has no pre-fetch on tourneys and I expect that is also related.

If you enable the pre-fetch option the Rush HUD should work.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/101/Full+Tilt+%26+Poker+Stars+Prefetch+Walkthrough+

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/209/Site+Options

Setup the HUD pre-fetch on site options and make sure it points to the right folder.

Our default pre-fetch path is for \program files (x86)\... even if that folder doesn't exist on their 32 bit machine.

options > configure auto import folders... > auto-detect > ok

Manually add the pre-fetch folder to the auto import list.

grogclan
03-27-2011, 09:23 AM
I tried this fix...now the HUD works, but it seems that all of the stats have been reset to zero hands...the HUD stats are starting fresh from this session...Ideas?

fozzy71
03-27-2011, 09:58 AM
I tried this fix...now the HUD works, but it seems that all of the stats have been reset to zero hands...the HUD stats are starting fresh from this session...Ideas?

Make sure your HUD Options > Additional HUD Filters are all reset to default.

I played enough hands to see the same players a couple of times when testing this, so I could be sure the HUD was actually updating with the new imported stats. I don't have a current rush database to be able to test and make sure hands played with them last week are in the HUD.

If someone can send me all of their nl5 rush hands from their archive for this week/month I will be glad to import them and try to test this.

Please 7-Zip (http://www.7-zip.org) the hands and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

grogclan
03-27-2011, 10:46 AM
I think the additional filters ARE set to default..not sure, but don' t think I changed anything....

o0o_w3e
03-27-2011, 03:57 PM
just to let you know ... i'm having some/same problems @FTP Rush Cash since the update.

HUD is displayed but doesn't show any stats at all.
only " 0/0/0/0 ....".

Patvs
03-27-2011, 06:36 PM
Turn on prefetch and add the prefetch folder as an auto import folder.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

JHTAN
03-28-2011, 11:12 AM
+2

+3

ibanezRG
03-28-2011, 02:04 PM

I had the same issues with HUD not working at rush, fine on normal tables. Ticked the "pre-fetch player data" in site options and HUD is working fine now, pops up straight away, includes all the hands in my current DB and new ones. Thanks fozzy.

edit: scratch that, hud for my 1st table is floating over some random part of the screen. Going to roll back to previous version til this is fixed.

fozzy71
03-28-2011, 04:41 PM
If the workaround method I posted does not work for you, please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you. I schedule support from 13:00 - 22:00 GMT, 7 days a week.

JHTAN
03-29-2011, 04:45 AM
Hi guys,

Go to site options>full tilt>and tick "Pre-fetch player data"
It works for me.
Give it a try and good luck.:)

AnkoXI
03-29-2011, 08:26 AM
I have the same issue (doesnt work in rush) and checking prefech solves it, but as stated above hud statistic boxes are an issue, on one table they are fine but on other they are in wrong order.

Also I have unchecked "show table avrgs" but its still there.

Edit: I rebooted everything and it seems to be working fine now
Edit: And now its in wrong order in some of the tables again..

netsrak
03-29-2011, 08:47 AM
What do you mean with wrong order? Assigned to the wrong player?

Site options->ftp -> use ocr.. is disabled?

Please post a screenshot of a table and Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

AnkoXI
03-29-2011, 09:04 AM
Yes assigned to wrong player and it seems everytime I close and restart HUD its very random what table is in correct order and what is not, OCR is unchecked.

Here is a screenshot BUT keep in mind that table on the right just had a new hand so in the picture it seems HUD is is all wrong but in reality its fine on that table, it just hasn't updated the names yet as new hand just started as I clicked print screen :O Sorry for being very confusing but I don't have tables open atm and I just noticed that mistake. Left table is example of the table that has wrong order.

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j324/Saksanpahkina/hem.jpg

EDIT: There is something strange, I opened two tables and it started fine but after a while statistics were assigned to wrong players again. I have no idea what is making this, I updated HEM today and before I had no issues. Altho I must note that while updating I also tweaked my settings to make it more to my likings.

ggrgc
03-29-2011, 11:27 AM
Same issue! However, TABLE MANAGER header say "Table Manager 1.11.06b" <---- NOTE B!

AnkoXI
03-29-2011, 11:33 AM
Says b for me too.

From hud options> seating preferences I had "5" marked to most slots and I changed all to "-" and now everything seems to be working fine! :D

ggrgc
03-29-2011, 11:45 AM
I changed the seating preferences - didn't help. still seems to be a comm problem between HUD > TM > HM. For instance, auto-close table manager on exit doesn't work.

-Jeff

ggrgc
03-29-2011, 11:47 AM
However, turning on pre-fetch does solve the problem.

-Jeff

lonelycube
03-29-2011, 01:18 PM
ok guys, I did a bit of testing

1. under site options: pre-fetch on, OCR off, reboot to be safe

2. under additional HUD filters, check mix FTP Rush and Non Rush stats. if you don't, you only see Rush hands on regular cash tables. Most people think, the HUD just shows zero hands for every player but some actually got hands, so I looked them up. exactly the number of Rush hands I got on them.

3. the nasty bug: under additional HUD filters -> filter for # Players -> # Players 7 -> Min. If you put in a "7" here, the HUD shows only Rush hands on cash games and Rush HUD doesn't work properly (no idea what it actually shows, but not many hands on players.)

HEM please fix this, I mentioned it already 5 months ago
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/37730-ftp-pre-fetch-mystery-solved-1-11-05-a.html

good luck

AnkoXI
03-29-2011, 02:59 PM
It works now well for me except the fact that it (probably table manager) crashes often, maybe every 2 or 3 hour. With previous versions I had no crash issues.

Edit: I installed .05 version for now.

JoeShowdown
03-29-2011, 06:52 PM
I had same problem. All I did to get it to work was tick that pre fetch data. I know it has combined previous rush stats because I have at least 25 hands on everyone on that particular rush table hand. The table manager that popups still says version 1.11.06b -- note b like you said.

My own stat hud doesn't appear on the table. How do I get that box? Although it doesn't really matter much on rush lol. I do enjoy looking at my stats for a particular table when I was 24 tabling pokerstars trying desperately to hit a milestone hand bonus.

One of you had problem of stat boxes not matching up to players. I have that issue on pokerstars while ftp, ub, merge work fine when multitabling. Anyone know how fix that pokerstars problem?

Patvs
03-29-2011, 09:35 PM
For PokerStars setup the http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

TableManager still displaying 1.11.06b is normal.

---

If you still have RUSH HUD issues, turn on prefetch (hud options-->site options-->) and add the prefetch folder as an auto import folder.

grogclan
03-30-2011, 03:20 AM
ok guys, I did a bit of testing

3. the nasty bug: under additional HUD filters -> filter for # Players -> # Players 7 -> Min. If you put in a "7" here, the HUD shows only Rush hands on cash games and Rush HUD doesn't work properly (no idea what it actually shows, but not many hands on players.)

So if I change this to 6, the HUD should work on Rush again?

netsrak
03-30-2011, 03:59 AM
give it a try.

@lonelycube: i'll try to reproduce this later today but from the other thread i thought it was fixed.

grogclan
03-30-2011, 04:09 AM
give it a try.

@lonelycube: i'll try to reproduce this later today but from the other thread i thought it was fixed.

OK...I still have the problem of old hands not showing up in Rush. I got the HUD back, but all the stats start out at zero.

grogclan
03-30-2011, 09:07 AM
So if I change this to 6, the HUD should work on Rush again?

Changed the 7 to a 6...now it's working fine...

thank you!!!

lonelycube
03-30-2011, 11:01 AM
@netsrak

regarding the old thread: I think HEM changed the pre-fetch method somehow shortly after my post. The FTP HUD was quite a mess at that time if I remember correctly.
I stayed with 1.11.05e until yesterday and the pre-fetch method there is different. Thats why I didn't come up sooner with this. Sorry everyone ;-)

Anyway I guess the "7-bug" is the reason why it was so tough to figure out why only some people had problems.

@grogclan

sorry, forgot to mention the solution but you figured it out ;-)

netsrak
03-30-2011, 11:07 AM
I just checked my settings. I use 7 as min value for # 7 from the beginning.
So i think there must be some other differences causing this.
What are your other settings in the additional hud filters when you have this?

lonelycube
03-30-2011, 02:01 PM
2 2 2
3 2 3
4 4 6
5 4 6
6 4 6
7 6 10
8 7 10
9 7 10
10 7 10

6 months
unchecked "include hands from other limits"
checked "mix FTP Rush and non Rush stats"

I only play PLO

W7-64bit, Postgres 9,64-bit UAC off, everything is in English, only regional settings and keyboard is set to DE, 1.11.06c

pre-fetch data gets written to

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\HEM Data (*.pft files)

and

C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data (*.dfp files and some *.dat / *.hh files dont know where the latter come from, maybe with OCR on)

in auto-import I have the C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data included

this folder is also set under site options

I believe it is only necessary for Pokerstars because this folder is empty with only FTP tables open.

grogclan
03-31-2011, 03:00 AM
@netsrak

@grogclan

sorry, forgot to mention the solution but you figured it out ;-)

Sorry!!??!!!

Are you kidding? Thank you SO much for solving the problem...awesome!!!!

netsrak
03-31-2011, 04:26 AM
2 2 2
3 2 3
4 4 6
5 4 6
6 4 6
7 6 10
8 7 10
9 7 10
10 7 10

6 months
unchecked "include hands from other limits"
checked "mix FTP Rush and non Rush stats"

I only play PLO

W7-64bit, Postgres 9,64-bit UAC off, everything is in English, only regional settings and keyboard is set to DE, 1.11.06c

pre-fetch data gets written to

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\HEM Data (*.pft files)

and

C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data (*.dfp files and some *.dat / *.hh files dont know where the latter come from, maybe with OCR on)

in auto-import I have the C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data included

this folder is also set under site options

I believe it is only necessary for Pokerstars because this folder is empty with only FTP tables open.

Thanks, will try later. I hope i don't loose to much on PLO :)

netsrak
03-31-2011, 12:17 PM
Ok, got it. Its only for 6-max but for NL too. I'll forward it as a bug.

lux
04-04-2011, 02:39 PM
its still not working. Any news?

Patvs
04-04-2011, 10:10 PM

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/101/Full+Tilt+%26+Poker+Stars+Prefetch+Walkthrough+

Setup the HUD pre-fetch on site options and make sure it points to the right folder.

update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06d_Internal.exe

RAHZero
04-05-2011, 03:06 PM

update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06d_Internal.exe

I did all of the above and my HUD is still showing 0 hands for everyone.

vibreaza
04-05-2011, 05:12 PM
Ok, so I enabled pre-fetch, OCR disabled, everything in English, pointed to .../Importing/Hem data... , filters all ok, updated to latest HM version, did everything you and google said around, still no go for rush tournaments (multi-entry).

On cash rush FTP, everything is fine, it works just fine, but on rush tournaments, the stats appear, but they get blocked, they wont change after I quickly change tables. They remain the same, though they should change for the new players, so I have to untick them in the Table to play without stats. Whats the point in buying HM if I cant play what I MOST of the time play - multi entry rush tourneys???

What gives? Please help, Im trying to figure this out for like a week, dont want to play only cash games, though without HEM I feel blinded so there s no point in playing without them... I sure hope I wont be forced to turn to another piece of software...

Thanks staff, looking for answers here! :(

RAHZero
04-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Ok, so I enabled pre-fetch, OCR disabled, everything in English, pointed to .../Importing/Hem data... , filters all ok, updated to latest HM version, did everything you and google said around, still no go for rush tournaments (multi-entry).

On cash rush FTP, everything is fine, it works just fine, but on rush tournaments, the stats appear, but they get blocked, they wont change after I quickly change tables. They remain the same, though they should change for the new players, so I have to untick them in the Table to play without stats. Whats the point in buying HM if I cant play what I MOST of the time play - multi entry rush tourneys???

What gives? Please help, Im trying to figure this out for like a week, dont want to play only cash games, though without HEM I feel blinded so there s no point in playing without them... I sure hope I wont be forced to turn to another piece of software...

Thanks staff, looking for answers here! :(

Bleh, I did all this and it still doesn't work for 6-max Rush cash, which is my main game. It was working fine yesterday afternoon before I updated to version 1.11.06d today.

Patvs
04-05-2011, 11:29 PM
hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab

Check if your HUD is assigned to Full Tilt 6max/fullring, etc.

Also make sure you're not using a #players filters: hud options--> additional HUD filters.

vibreaza
04-06-2011, 10:04 AM
hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab

Check if your HUD is assigned to Full Tilt 6max/fullring, etc.

Also make sure you're not using a #players filters: hud options--> additional HUD filters.

I have them all ticked in use for tab. In players filters, I have them all 2-10. Is that ok, or should I change that?

A little correction: I played normal tournaments (non-rush), they are working.
I played cash rush - they are working.
Problem only in multi entry rush tournaments. Still looking for a solution, thanks. :(

jnjmotorsports
04-06-2011, 09:36 PM
my cash rush hud not working, tried 1.11.06d, had 1.11.06c just a few days ago. did the pre fetch thing, uninstalled, reinstalled still only works for regular cash.

netsrak
04-07-2011, 04:26 AM
Please check this again:

Please reboot your computer and install the latest update as first thing after the reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
Your ftp client must be switched to english language and installed to the default location.
Sometimes it is necessary to start the FTP Client as administrator.
Enable the prefetch under site options->ftp and add the prefetch folder to the auto-import folders.
Reset the # of player filters in the additional hud filters to the default settings.

If it still isnt working please post a screenshot of a table and the table manager while playing and Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

jnjmotorsports
04-07-2011, 12:33 PM
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
<setting name="ConnectionString">SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=postgres;PWD=postgr espass</setting>
<setting name="CurrentDatabase">holdemmanager</setting>
<setting name="CurrentReportFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,False
PokerGameType,PokerGameType,In,0~3~6~1~4~7~2~5,Fal se
</setting>
<setting name="CurrentTourneyReportFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,true,True
PokerGameType,PokerGameType,In,0~1~2~3~4~5,True</setting>
<setting name="CurrentSessionFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,True
PokerGameType,PokerGameType,In,0~1~2,True</setting>
<setting name="CurrentHandsFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,True
<setting name="CurrentGraphsFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,False
PokerGameType,PokerGameType,In,0~3~6~1~4~7~2~5,Fal se
</setting>
<setting name="CurrentVsPlayerFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,True
<setting name="CurrentPreflopFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,True
<setting name="CurrentResultsFilter">IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,True
<setting name="CurrentPlayerID">7</setting>
<setting name="DateRangeReport">After,Mar 30, 2011 00:31:18</setting>
<setting name="DateRangeHands">AllHands</setting>
<setting name="DateRangeGraphs">After,Mar 30, 2011 00:30:21</setting>
<setting name="DateRangePreflop">AllHands</setting>
<setting name="DateRangeSession">AllHands</setting>
<setting name="DateRangevsPlayer">AllHands</setting>
<setting name="DateRangeResults">AllHands</setting>
<setting name="LastReport"></setting>
<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\HEM Data\Hands,True,True,C:\HMArchive
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\HEM Data,True,True,C:\HMArchive
C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMArchive
C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\jnjmotorsports,True,True,C:\HMAr chive
C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data,True,True,C:\HMArchive
</setting>
<setting name="LastArchiveFolder">C:\HMArchive</setting>
<setting name="LastImportFolder"></setting>
<setting name="LastImportFileFolder"></setting>
<setting name="LastOmahaFilter"></setting>
<setting name="MinimizeToSystemTray">False</setting>
<setting name="PlayerNumberFilter">2:2,2
3:2,3
4:4,10
5:4,6
6:4,6
7:6,10
8:7,10
9:7,10
10:7,10</setting>
<setting name="PlayerTourneyStackFilter">1:1,20
2:1,20
3:1,20
4:1,20
5:1,20
6:1,20
7:1,20
8:1,20
9:1,20
10:1,20
11:1,20
12:1,20
13:1,20
14:1,20
15:1,20
16:1,20
17:1,20
18:1,20
19:1,20
20:1,20</setting>
<setting name="InsertStandardizedHandHistory">False</setting>
<setting name="ObservedHandHistorySettings">ALL,3,False,True,6,False,True,3,600,False,True,6,6 00,False,True</setting>
<setting name="AutoApplyFilterChangesToAllTabs">False</setting>
<setting name="AutoImportHelpShown">False</setting>
<setting name="AutoImportTimerDuration">5</setting>
<setting name="HUDDateFilter">12</setting>
<setting name="GroupImportArchiveByDay">True</setting>
<setting name="SessionTimeoutDuration">30</setting>
<setting name="HUDIncludeOtherLimits">True</setting>
<setting name="WilliamHillAlternateDateFormat">False</setting>
<setting name="LaunchHUDWithAutoImport">True</setting>
<setting name="DisableHUDStatsWhenNoHero">False</setting>
<setting name="HeroPlayerIDs">7</setting>
<setting name="GraphShowdownWinnings">False,Blue,1,Solid</setting>
<setting name="GraphWinnings">True,DarkGreen,2,Solid</setting>
<setting name="FTPDealtRake">False</setting>
<setting name="UseGraphicalCards">True</setting>
<setting name="GraphAllInEv">True,Red,1,Dash</setting>
<setting name="GraphNonShowdownWinnings">False,Orange,1,Solid</setting>
<setting name="GraphRakeback">False,DarkBlue,1,Solid</setting>
<setting name="AutoRefreshCurrentTabDuration">0</setting>
<setting name="AutoCloseTableManager">True</setting>
<setting name="AutoRefreshReportsOnChange">True</setting>
<setting name="LogDatabaseCommands">False</setting>
<setting name="SolidGraph">False</setting>
<setting name="ShowWinningRowColors">True</setting>
<setting name="CheckForUpdates">True</setting>
<setting name="PlayerSummaryView">Cash,NL|PL|LIM,ALL,2,10,01/01/2000,01/01/2020,1000,0,100,False,Default Stats</setting>
<setting name="HoldemManagerPosition">Normal,67,49,1242,782</setting>
<setting name="OngameDBDelay">30</setting>
<setting name="HandsSectionFields">HandTimeStamp,StakesBlinds,HoleCards,PreflopPlayer Action,FlopCards,FlopPlayerAction,TurnCard,TurnPla yerAction,RiverCard,RiverPlayerAction,NetAmountWon ,NetBBsWon,EVDifference,ICMDifference,PositionType ,PreflopActionFaced,PreflopVPIPPFR,AllInStreet,EVE quity,WinnerName,WinnerCards,WinnerWon</setting>
<setting name="ReplayerSettings">3,True,True,True,True,1402,83,839,675</setting>
<setting name="AutoRateSelectSettings">1,0,0</setting>
<setting name="SeatingSetting">0</setting>
<setting name="ReplayerSkinToUse">CardRunners</setting>
<setting name="MyDayStartsAt">0:00:00</setting>
<setting name="HandRangeSettings">0,True,True</setting>
<setting name="DailyCompiledStats">True</setting>
<setting name="PromptsShown">WinnerDetailsInHands,RushVersion,</setting>
<setting name="HiddenTabs"></setting>
<setting name="ArchiveHandTime">15</setting>
<setting name="SelectedPokerGameTypeIndex">0</setting>
<setting name="DefaultTourneyTotalBuyin">11</setting>
<setting name="DefaultTourneyRake">1</setting>
<setting name="EnableAutoRate">True</setting>
<setting name="EnableAutoRateInReplayer">True</setting>
<setting name="VsPlayerMinBBs">20</setting>
<setting name="TourneyResultSettings">1.2,1.2,9,9,0,0,0,0</setting>
<setting name="SiteTimeAdjustments">0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0</setting>
<setting name="LaunchTableNinjaWithAutoImport">False</setting>
<setting name="LaunchTableNinjaFTWithAutoImport">False</setting>
<setting name="OverrideTableNinjaPath"></setting>
<setting name="RushFTPSettings">,2,10,1,4,10,2000,1,true</setting>
<setting name="DisableRakebackLink">False</setting>
<setting name="MixRushHandStats">True</setting>
<setting name="DisableFTPRushTableListDownload">False</setting>
<setting name="HEMVersion">1.11.06d Internal</setting>
<setting name="DefaultCurrency">USD</setting>
<setting name="Survey1Prompt">Yes</setting>
<setting name="AutoUpdatePromptVersion"></setting>
<setting name="AutoUpdateUrl">http://www.holdemmanager.com/CurrentRelease.xml</setting>
<setting name="CoBranding"></setting>
<setting name="DisplayTourneyBigBlindPopup">True</setting>
<setting name="DisplayLicenseUpdate">True</setting>
<setting name="UserEmailAddress">jnjmotorsports@hotmail.com</setting>
<setting name="UserPasswordHash">3d623360eccb3a93defa55b04f518d08</setting>
<setting name="UserCompletedLicenseUpdate">True</setting>
<setting name="DisplayPT3Conversion">False</setting>
<setting name="DisplayAcePokerCoach">False</setting>
<setting name="EnableAcePokerCoach">False</setting>
<setting name="Skin0">Microsoft Sans Serif,8.25,0,Arial,10.0,1,0|0|0,211|211|211,0|0|0, 0</setting>
<setting name="Skin1">Microsoft Sans Serif,8.25,0,Arial,10.0,1,0|0|0,211|211|211,0|0|0, 0</setting>
<setting name="Skin2">Verdana,8.25,1,Arial,10.0,1,0|0|0,255|255|255,128| 128|128,3</setting>
<setting name="Skin3">Verdana,9.0,0,Arial,10.0,1,255|255|255,105|105|105 ,32|32|32,1</setting>
<setting name="Skin4">Verdana,9.0,1,Arial,10.0,1,0|0|0,211|211|211,128|1 28|128,0</setting>
<setting name="Skin5">Verdana,9.0,0,Arial,10.0,1,0|0|0,255|255|255,240|2 40|240,0</setting>
</configuration>

http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/565/rushhem.png (http://img852.imageshack.us/i/rushhem.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/290/tmhem.png (http://img12.imageshack.us/i/tmhem.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

vibreaza
04-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Update in my case:

- rush tournaments also work, dunno why.
- the problem remains the MULTI ENTRY rush tournaments. They wont work.

Sum up:

- cash and cash rush WORK
- tournaments and rush tournaments WORK
- MULTI ENTRY Rush tournaments wont work.

Please release a fix. Thanks.

Sarek
04-07-2011, 01:09 PM
You have two entries for Tilt hands in autoimport list - why?

jnjmotorsports
04-07-2011, 01:12 PM
You have two entries for Tilt hands in autoimport list - why?

cause i tried everything once hud stopped working for rush, still works for reg cash tho. so obv the folders wouldnt matter. please find something wrong so we can fix it, its very awkward playing rush "blind" thank you

netsrak
04-08-2011, 03:55 AM
Please uninstall HEM using Revo Uninstaller: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/126/Using+Revo+Uninstaller+

After completion please reboot your computer and download and install the full installer from our homepage. Please make sure that the postgresql option is disabled during the installation.

jnjmotorsports
04-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Please uninstall HEM using Revo Uninstaller: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/126/Using+Revo+Uninstaller+

After completion please reboot your computer and download and install the full installer from our homepage. Please make sure that the postgresql option is disabled during the installation.

ok, just finished doing this and it still didnt work. noticed ftp doesnt run as admin anymore, enabled that, now hud works in rush too. thx guys :)

iirazorii
04-09-2011, 05:55 PM

Please check this again:

Please reboot your computer and install the latest update as first thing after the reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
Sometimes it is necessary to start the FTP Client as administrator.
Enable the prefetch under site options->ftp and add the prefetch folder to the auto-import folders.
Reset the # of player filters in the additional hud filters to the default settings.

If it still isnt working please post a screenshot of a table and the table manager while playing and Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

I have done both of these and my Rush HUD is still not working.
Run FullTilt as admin, ticked pre fetch etc.

FWIW, this happened at the same time as I installed yahoo messenger.

Sarek
04-10-2011, 04:43 AM
As a suggestion: try to uninstall it. And see what happens.

iirazorii
04-12-2011, 02:55 AM
As a suggestion: try to uninstall it. And see what happens.

Uninstalled using Revo.
Reinstalled the latest version. Still nothing.
Is there something I can post to help you guys figure out the bug?

Sarek
04-12-2011, 06:48 AM
Think you need a Teamviewer session.
Please download www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer.exe
This is version 5 (five) as our license dont support teamviewer 6 yet.
And send email to support@holdemmanager.com with info:
what time zone you live?
what day and time will be suitable for you?