PDA

View Full Version : no HUD at any site from 2 days

InTooDeep
03-25-2011, 11:34 AM
Hello,

maybe I will start what I was downloaded last days - unibet, Ultimate bet, party poker update, ftp update, poker stars update (no HUD on party poker after update, some funny signs in login field, quite odd)

and yesterday HUD stop working, (it even don't display) I've played few hours ago on FTP and everything was good. After downloading UB, unibet it stops, first time when UB and party poker was open togheter. I downloaded new pre 06c but it didn't help, I uninstall HM, and downgrade to 1.05.xx, HUD was shown but it still not importing.

Table manager, at the moment when the situation happens, seen tables but check and uncheck them randomly or maybe under mouse via table ninja.

from 30 hand it import some 3 or none after few checks, it looks like HM start hame problems with importing hands.

help?

PS: I check thereads on poker strategy, few peoples also dont have HUD from few days.

Regards

ITD

PS: I use vista 64, after my HUD stop working I scan system with antyvir, avira its working all the time I haven't any troble collusion with that antyvir and HM.

I think it's UB soft fault, maybe. One thing, how I can help to solve that problem? any screens? Also, I can try make new database, I wann do his from month so it's good ime now i think.

PS2: I was delating hand manully last week, whole limits, maybe thats why it start cracking up?

help pls.

Patvs
03-25-2011, 11:29 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Create a NEW empty database.

Also try to use the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

--

Post a screenshot of the TableManager window + a pokertable it that doesn't resolve it.

----

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off.

InTooDeep
03-26-2011, 08:17 AM
how can I create new database? And delete old one?

InTooDeep
03-26-2011, 09:51 AM
oh my, I have delete old database and its everything all right now, at the first test, all hands are imported, I will check with multitable letter, thx

Patvs
03-26-2011, 10:01 AM
Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database

InTooDeep
03-26-2011, 10:30 AM
yes thx, I done it alredy.

So if someone have the same problem, uninstall HM, reinstal HM, update, delete database, make new one. I disable also windows defender and remove from system startup at msconfig

Im going to add statistics

best regards

Patvs
03-26-2011, 11:26 AM
If you ever have such a problem... uninstalling/reinstalling HoldemManager (using the full installer) is the last thing you should do, only if everything else has failed.

Usually simply updating HoldemManager (and updating PostgreSQL), and creating a new database, fixes most problems.