PDA

View Full Version : Stats disappearing on Paddy Power Poker (iPoker network)

DaGrunt
01-14-2009, 09:19 PM
Hi guys, this is my first post here. Just want to say I love this program (huge improvement over PT2, which I used for years, for sure) and you're doing a great job with it.

I started playing on a different iPoker site last year (NoIQ Poker). HEM always worked fine there, no problem whatsoever, even if I played 16 tables.

Now after moving to Paddy Power Poker I've had this small but very annoying problem. HUD stats have started to disappear for whatever reason (haven't changed my settings or anything). The thing that happens is the following:

I am dealt a hand on table X, but I haven't selected the table as active yet. I can see stats just fine, no problem. I can move tables around and such and the stats will show fine on table X. However, as soon as I click on table X to select it the stats disappear completely from that table (they show up fine on other tables). Sometimes the stats won't come back for a while for that table, sometimes they come back as soon as I select another table as active. It's a little bit random but the theme seems to be, as soon as selecting a table the stats go away. Very annoying, it basically forces me to play without a HUD.

I have found somewhat of a fix, if I enable "Force ontop" from HUD settings the stats show up on every table and stay there no matter what. This however kind of sucks for multitabling because the stats show up through other tables, eventually making it a huge mess of numbers and symbols and shit. I can play 4 tables barely this way, but it's kind of boring at times :). The weird thing is that I never had any similar problems on NoIQ poker, and they use practically the same software... any tips?

I have the latest software for the poker client and HEM btw.

Looking forward to your responses.

morny
01-15-2009, 12:10 PM
Ive not see this before on ipoker. Can you completely close down all unessential programs other than HM and Ipoker, i.e any program that will not cause windows to crash should be closed. Then see if the problem persists and slowly add 1 program at a time until you narrow down whats causing it.

Also updating your graphics card driver may help