PDA

View Full Version : Turny hands in cg sessions

muslim
03-25-2011, 10:57 AM
I got all the postgres errors beofre so couldnt start hm, reinstalled everything and now hm is working.
But when im importing my hands all turny hands is shown in cg sessions, so im like 200 millione minus.
Done 3 reinstalls and the same thing happens everytime, mega tilt right now.
Pls give me a solution fast.

muslim
03-25-2011, 11:15 AM
Now i just put in my stakes in the filter and nothing seems right, the times im playing is like 10 hours different and the amount i have been winning is so far from the truth but the amount of hands seems to be right

muslim
03-25-2011, 11:28 AM
ok my fault i forgot to put in pot limit in filter, so all cg hands are correct, but the turnament hands are still there, and many players i play now will have that stats in the hud.
Very annoying, how can hm import turny hands as cg

muslim
03-25-2011, 11:30 AM
And they time is wrong 6 hours, can i change it somehow?

muslim
03-25-2011, 12:45 PM
Fixed it, deleted all turny hands.
But why did hm import them as cg?
And why did hm change my time 6hours?

haman
03-25-2011, 03:08 PM
it seems you find'll it by yourself, but I spare you some time:

menu Options/Settings/Adjust Site Import times

muslim
03-25-2011, 06:24 PM
But why did hm make them into cg?
And yesterday the hands was the right time, but today 6 hour wrong?

Patvs
03-26-2011, 12:40 AM

Are these hands played on Entraction?

The time issue can be caused by the pokerclients update, where they would first have a pre-set time in the lobby (for example C.E.T.) and after the update the pokerclient decides to use your local computer time instead. So if you're in Europe suddenly causing a 6 hour time difference screwing up your sessions in HoldemManager.

Both Full Tilt and PokerStars have had these issues in the past. They can be avoided by setting the options-->TIME ZONE SETTINGS in the pokerclient

muslim
03-26-2011, 04:16 AM
Yes it was played at entraction

netsrak
03-26-2011, 05:59 AM
Was there an entraction update during the time?

If not Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

muslim
03-30-2011, 05:30 AM
I was not thinking about this problem any more but today I played some new turny hands and all of them was imported into cash game.

netsrak
03-30-2011, 09:07 AM
With 1.11.06c?

Please send us the hands.

owster
03-31-2011, 12:04 PM
Is this a known problem? Should i avoid updating HEM to 1.11.06c if i play tournaments on entraction?

netsrak
04-01-2011, 02:15 AM
I tested some other entraction hands and had no problems.
Lets see how muslims hands import.

muslim
04-01-2011, 05:11 AM
Got this answer.
Hi,

thanks for the hands. I was able to reproduce it and i will generate a bug report for it and forward it to our developers.
I hope it will be fixed in the next releases.

​Karsten

Holdemmanager Support

One more question, the hud doesnt work for other people in tournaments on entraction but for me it works now because hm thinks its a cg.
But before that no hud for me either.
Very annoying.

netsrak
04-02-2011, 05:29 AM
Thats me :)

I aggree, the reason for the hud problems is the wrong classification of the hands. It may help to try the tablefinder:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/configuring+table+finder+to+show+hud+

but if that doesn't help you need to wait for a fix.