PDA

View Full Version : How to select a player Alias to be analyzed

Adrian20XX
01-14-2009, 04:13 PM
Hi,
I play at Full Tilt and PokerStars, so I've configured and Alias that is Adrian20XX that consists of Adrian20XX (FT) and Adrian20XX (PS).
Now I want to analyze the player Adrian20XX from both sites, like for example I want to see all the sessions from this player Alias.
How can I select this player alias to be the active player to analyze?
When I go to Players I see Adrian20XX (FT) and Adrian20XX (PS), but I have no Adrian20XX Alias.
TIA & Regards ...

morny
01-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Can you post a screenshot of Options > Aliases please

Adrian20XX
01-14-2009, 04:22 PM
Here it is:

morny
01-14-2009, 04:27 PM
Hi,

Yeah that looks fine, cant understand why its not coming up. Can you try deleting it and then readding it and type in adrianxx and see does it come up this time

Adrian20XX
01-14-2009, 04:36 PM
I did it and I have the same situation.
When I go to Sessions, I see Adrian20XX (FT). It has the option "Change", but I can not change it from there.
So I go to the "Players" report where I have all the players, and I push "Run Report". And I have only two options I can select, that is Adrian20XX Site FT and Adrian20XX Site PS.

morny
01-14-2009, 05:32 PM
Hi, Aliases dont show in the players section. When you say you cant do it via change, are you just clicking on the right side of the change button and just clicking on the names in the dropdown or clicking on the middle of the change button and typing it in.

Try one other thing, name it xxadrian instead of adrianxx and see if it shows up then and if the problem still persists email me to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net

Adrian20XX
01-14-2009, 05:36 PM
Thanks, I was trying to select it from the dropdown, but now I pressed the middle of the button and typed it, and worked perfectly.
tvm