PDA

View Full Version : fixing holdem manager

sobassassin
03-24-2011, 06:02 PM
I've been trying to fix HEM because I was having difficulties with multi-entry rush tournaments. I installed the latest version and checked the various settings that have been mentioned in past posts. Finally, I uninstalled my older version of PostgreSQL. When I attempt to install the new version I get a window that says:

"Please provide a password for the database superuser (postgres) and server account (postgres). If the service account already exists in windows, you must enter the current password for the account. If the account does not exist, it will be created when you click next."

No password is working, and clicking next doesn't work either. What should I do?

Patvs
03-24-2011, 07:35 PM
If it doesn't accept the password: postgrespass
Delete the postgres user first, and it will accept postgrespass.

click on Start and go to Programs -> Accessories -> Command Prompt

* If you are on Vista, rightclick and choose "Run as Administrator".

A black box should appear. Type 'net user postgres /delele' (without the quotes) and press enter.

The user is now deleted and you can (re)install PostgreSQL.

Also update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06c_Internal.exe

sobassassin
03-27-2011, 04:20 AM
It wasn't that, it was the secondary logon settings. I read about it in a different post. I've got my hud working now, but it doesn't seem to work with rush poker tables.

I tried playing multi-entry rush tournaments first. In those it would usually work on one table, although it wouldn't update fast enough to follow the game. No other tables worked.

I just tried multi-tabling rush cash games and it didn't work at all. It works on regular tables. Rush has always been a little messed up for me but it mostly worked until I started messing around with it and adding updates.

I'm running Windows XP and I have the newest release installed.

netsrak
03-27-2011, 06:14 AM
see this: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/60561-hud-rush-not-working-v1-11-06c.html