PDA

View Full Version : No HUD on Pokerstars

rkilbe
01-14-2009, 07:41 AM
Yes I've been thru your faq. See answers to your standard questions below. But in short all is working (hhs being written and read into db) but I can see no hud display.

Incidently, until today I had only used HM to import HHs I had previously in PokerTracker. All was OK. But when this HUD problem occurred I tried turning off Vista UAC. This resulted in HM thinking it was being reinstalled and I had to renter registration details, retell it the database name and port, and set up my player alias all over. This is for info only btw, I would be happy if you could just get the HUD working thanks.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

1.07 (table manager 1.6.4rc10)

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

PokerStars (only)

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yes.

4) Are the Hand Histories showing up in the correct Folder?

Yes.

4a) If Not, have you checked the lobby settings to see that their saving the hand historys and also that their saving them to the same location as youve setup in the auto import folders?

(Not applicable - hhs are being both written by PS and read by HM)

4b) Do the hands import when you create a new database and reimport them?

(Not applicable - hhs are being both written by PS and read by HM)

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Yes.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

The table is showing up on Table Manager, its just the HUD that is not working.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes.

Al1
01-14-2009, 11:23 AM
Can you try the Table Finder, point 6):
http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

rkilbe
01-14-2009, 11:39 AM
Yes, although as I said table manager had already detected table. This didnt result in hud displaying.

What has worked, however, is a machine restart (further to the one required by turning off UAC).

Clearly the software has some problems with UAC. I note that you ask for it to be turned off during installation (which I did). I decided to turn it off again to see if it was causing the HUD problem, but as I said this resulted in HM thinking it had been been installed afresh.

wooshusukout
06-15-2009, 07:14 PM
Same problem - though HUD works on ring/cash games - not SnG's. It worked about a week ago, but PS's client software update may have jiggled a few HEM screws loose.

*Update* - it does show up in the previous hand history in while in "visualize" mode during SnG's

morny
06-16-2009, 01:41 PM
You need to update http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

xira
06-17-2009, 05:11 AM
Will there ever be a fix for 1.08.04 ?

After all, you are advertising 1.08.04 as being the latest official version (in the Notice above). It is supposed to include tournament support.

Maybe the problem cannot be resolved there, but asking us all to run a Beta version without any further explanation is not done. You are currently running without a working live version.

PS. Pls dont take this as blunt as it first appears, I do appreciate HM and your work very much.

morny
06-17-2009, 10:23 AM
1.08.04 was working perfectly well however sites like Stars and Ongame have changed their hand history format since. If you wish to use those sites then youll need to use the Beta otherwise you can wait for a stable release which well get out as soon as possible, however if we were to have to work on bugs that appear in old version due to changes in other peoples software after we had a stable version it would take alot more time to get the same work done and we probably wouldnt even have tournement support implemented yet. This is completely standard with any software im aware of, you release a stable version and if a bug appears after that you fix it in a beta