PDA

View Full Version : Hands missing after import (Party)

hpl
01-14-2009, 04:13 AM
Hi,

Yesterday I played a session of 392 hands (according to PT2). After importing them into HEM I have the following problem:

1) On the Reports tab, i select the "by stakes" report. Im using a datebased filter to only view hands from yesterday.
2) The report shows 392 hands (as expected)
3) I select the "All" radio-button in the lower pane
4) Only 386 hands are displayed (The status bar shows "386 hands returned")

I have identified 1 of the hands that are missing, and it is most likely imported into the DB. (I had a FH and I can see it in the "Hand at showdown" report. But only in the summary, I'm unable to view it in the lower pane or get it into the hand replayer)

When i reimport the HH file for that table I get no errors (it says "61 duplicate hands").
If I go to the sessions tab and group by table, the list box says that I played 61 hands on that table (which is consistent with PT2). However, the lower pane only shows "59 hands returned".

When I look through earlier sessions I can see that about half of my sessions this year has this discrepancy. The upper listbox in the Sessions tab shows the correct number of hands, but the lower pane is missing a few hands.

I can provide screenshots and HH files if you need them to reproduce this error. This is HEM 1.07 on WinXP btw.

Al1
01-14-2009, 11:35 AM
Hi,

Can you delete those lines and tell me if it works:
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2522/removewwwdw6.jpg

hpl
01-15-2009, 09:54 AM
that works, thanks a lot.