PDA

View Full Version : Few questions

zaigezunt
01-13-2009, 09:35 PM
I was playing diff stakes to try out the hud , and would like to delete everything from these sessions . I see purge hands , but my sessions still show . How do i delete everything ?

The Hud is either configured badly on my screen , or i just dont like the layout . How can i change where things go on the table? i.e. theres a box in the corner which annoys me etc .

In the setup process i just clicked for the archived hands (backup) to be n my desktop . This is clogging up my whole desktop though , how do i change where these hands go ?

Al1
01-13-2009, 10:40 PM
I was playing diff stakes to try out the hud , and would like to delete everything from these sessions . I see purge hands , but my sessions still show . How do i delete everything ?

Have you unticked the box which preserve your stats in the purge section? "Options => Purge Hands"

The Hud is either configured badly on my screen , or i just dont like the layout . How can i change where things go on the table? i.e. theres a box in the corner which annoys me etc .

Be sure "lock the layout is not ticked in "HUD Options => Player Preferences" and just right-click + draw your stats.
What's this box? Have you a screenshot?

In the setup process i just clicked for the archived hands (backup) to be n my desktop . This is clogging up my whole desktop though , how do i change where these hands go ?

Go to "Options => Configure Auto Import Folders", delete the configuration you don't like and create a new one. Here is the process for each site: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewtopic.aspx?topicid=43

zaigezunt
01-14-2009, 10:12 PM
- When i go to options > purge hands , i dont see any box to tick for preserving stats .

- Is there no way to move the stats to where i want ? They half block the cards now , and i dont like the spots ...can i not change this ? Also the table stats are on top of seat 6 which id like to move .

- Options > configure auto import is for the original HH , im talking about the archive/backup . After it imports the hands , it makes a backup of each file on my desktop , so after an hour of playing i have 50 folders on my desktop .

zaigezunt
01-14-2009, 10:39 PM
Also in the Hud i created a new profile so i could put in my own numbers , but when i click apply , my tables still have the default stats in there

morny
01-15-2009, 11:03 AM
- When i go to options > purge hands , i dont see any box to tick for preserving stats .

- Is there no way to move the stats to where i want ? They half block the cards now , and i dont like the spots ...can i not change this ? Also the table stats are on top of seat 6 which id like to move .

- Options > configure auto import is for the original HH , im talking about the archive/backup . After it imports the hands , it makes a backup of each file on my desktop , so after an hour of playing i have 50 folders on my desktop .

Post a screenshot of the purge screen, it should say Do not delet hands played by and then you can choose a player?

Right click and drag to move the stats

Youll need to resetup the auto import folder and maybe choose something like C:\HMArchive for the archive folder instead of the desktop

See here for details on how layouts work: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

zaigezunt
01-15-2009, 02:08 PM
How do i reset the autoimport folder?

zaigezunt
01-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Thanks all your help in this .

- I made some changes to the HUD , and now i cant find the 'stat' for 'hands' ..pretty sure there was one , but dont see it anywhere now

morny
01-15-2009, 06:30 PM
How do i reset the autoimport folder?

Options > Configure Auto Import Folder, delete the old folder and setup a new one, You cant edit one once its configured so you have to delete and redo at the moment.

Thanks all your help in this .

- I made some changes to the HUD , and now i cant find the 'stat' for 'hands' ..pretty sure there was one , but dont see it anywhere now

Hud Options > Player Preferences > Under Available stats youll see Hands in the winnings section (i know its not where youd expect to find it, well move it in the next beta)

zaigezunt
01-28-2009, 12:19 PM
Awesome product

A few more questions

I have one hero as my name on ftp and the other on stars . Is there any way to lump these stats together ? Or i have to look at each hero individually ?

My last couple sessions when i play 8 tables only 7 have the hud working , the other has nothing .I closed and restarted holdem manager multiple times , and it just switched tables but one table was still blank .

Is there a way to replay individual hands that i played , and maybe get the HH ?

Is there a way to break up my reports by week/month etc to see how much im up for a certain period ?

Thanks

zaigezunt
01-28-2009, 12:19 PM
BTW i am still on the trial version , so that may explain some things ...

Are there any diff between the trial run and the pro version ?

zaigezunt
01-28-2009, 01:51 PM
I dont have paypal or moneybookers . Can i pay through an ftp transfer , or that wont work ?

If not , can i give a buddy with neteller/aypal money and hell pay for me , or it has to be my account?

morny
01-28-2009, 07:57 PM
All the options are there: http://www.holdemmanager.net/purchase.html its fine to get someone elses netteller etc with their permission and they can send you the code

zaigezunt
01-29-2009, 11:17 AM
Awesome product

A few more questions

I have one hero as my name on ftp and the other on stars . Is there any way to lump these stats together ? Or i have to look at each hero individually ?

My last couple sessions when i play 8 tables only 7 have the hud working , the other has nothing .I closed and restarted holdem manager multiple times , and it just switched tables but one table was still blank .

Is there a way to replay individual hands that i played , and maybe get the HH ?

Is there a way to break up my reports by week/month etc to see how much im up for a certain period ?

Thanks

Think you may have missed these and went to the last post...

morny
01-29-2009, 02:08 PM
1) http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=35

2) Next time can you post a screenshot of the full table and also the table manager please

3) You can use the Hand TAB to select what hand and then double click the hand to open it in the replayer. This is covered in detail in this manual http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=182

4) Again thats all discussed in the manual in detail or heres a FAQ that describes it briefly http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=3 but is somewhat outdated compared to the manual and theres many more new features explained in the manual