PDA

View Full Version : deleting players from cash game report

GeneHackman
01-13-2009, 08:53 PM
Hi, in the cash game report, I have another player besides myself in the dropdown window. Is there a way to delete him. When I am at the same tables as him our stats often get mixed up. Thanks

morny
01-13-2009, 09:00 PM
Can you post a screenshot of what your trying to delete, i dont understand. Is it an alias or something?

Either way someone elses name wouldnt effect your stats on the hud even if he was an alias

Al1
01-13-2009, 09:00 PM
Hi, in the cash game report, I have another player besides myself in the dropdown window. Is there a way to delete him. When I am at the same tables as him our stats often get mixed up. Thanks

Can you attach a screenshot.

You can't delete the player name. But it's absolutely not normal that your stats are mixed.

Maahes
01-25-2009, 07:18 PM
I have the same problem... but no mixed stats.
On the Cash games->Reports tab, when you chose a player clicking 'Change'.
I cannot delete any player from that list... I have checked some files and a bit on the db and cannot find a way to take them out.

morny
01-25-2009, 11:13 PM
Ah i see now, no this isnt possible to delete these, just ignore them for the time being

soan
02-12-2009, 08:57 AM
Hi, i have the same problem. Hes optimizing a lot of reports, 5 right now, of players that i dont know. i would love to delete them from the report list because often he wants to optimize them all

greets

Al1
02-12-2009, 09:25 AM
Currently not possible.