PDA

View Full Version : Graphic problem on Reports

rodolfo
07-28-2008, 08:41 AM
I was changeing the Holecards to Positions, and it just doesn't change, even if I push refresh... if I close stat selections and bring it back, it shows that correctly... I attach a pic, I know this description was a "little" confusing... :o I guess it started, when you add the floating tooltips for the cells as well...

morny
07-28-2008, 05:03 PM
What version of HM are you using, have you updated your graphics cards lately and if not id suggest doing so

rodolfo
07-28-2008, 05:21 PM
I use 1.06.01i and I haven't changed my videocard (have a laptop)... As I wrote in my original post, I think this started, when the floating tooltips came in... Who knows... :)

morny
07-28-2008, 06:05 PM
Sorry i meant to say driver not card. Does this always happen or intermittingly and is it kind of like when it happens you can use your mouse to paint back the screen (if that makes sense)

rodolfo
07-29-2008, 07:20 AM
Ok, I've got it...
I have a syntax errored PreflopActivity.Report (I tried to edit that, as I mentioned in the another post), so when I change to this report and pops the error message up, then the total line disappears and it starts to happen, what is on the picture in the first post... ;)