PDA

View Full Version : HU vp_bb and pfr_bb

Krtek
01-13-2009, 04:59 PM
This seems to only be a six max stat? When I put it on my HUD it gives me no results. However, I have seen this specific stat in someone's video that I watched (it was a HU video). So is there a way for me to specificly get just the vpip and pfr from the button for HU? I would really prefer it over my current setup of vpip and pfr that includes hands from the bb and sb.

Thanks

Al1
01-13-2009, 05:10 PM
This seems to only be a six max stat? When I put it on my HUD it gives me no results. However, I have seen this specific stat in someone's video that I watched (it was a HU video). So is there a way for me to specificly get just the vpip and pfr from the button for HU? I would really prefer it over my current setup of vpip and pfr that includes hands from the bb and sb.

Thanks

In HU, if you are on the Button, you have the Small Blind:

Use SB stats.

Mike chops
01-13-2009, 05:18 PM
The stats seem to work for me. What do you mean 'no results'?

I wouldn't use those stats for HU. I think you have the right idea in wanting to display the separate positions for each, but Raise 1st and Call open correlate directly to the raising and calling ranges.

Krtek
01-13-2009, 05:36 PM
tyvm, sb stats work, for button stats it just shows a - no matter how many hands I play.

Mike chops
01-13-2009, 05:45 PM
In HU, if you are on the Button, you have the Small Blind:

Use SB stats.

Thanks Al