PDA

View Full Version : won't import FTP hh

bobbydavro
01-13-2009, 03:06 PM
HEM been working fine until now.

Just played a session on FTP and about 6 HH are in my folder that refuse to auto import.

Tried manual import and it just says found 0 files to import.#

any ideas?

up til now its been working fine auto importing and moving my hh to the archive folder and witihn the same session it imported other hands from other tables

bobbydavro
01-13-2009, 04:28 PM
To follow on from this, even stranger after much messing around its now apparently imported the hands...well its moved them from the hh folder to the archive folder. However its not actually imported any hands and the sessions haven't appeared.

At what point does HEM move the files to the archive?

EDIT: to make matters worse i'm actually missing HH (I know this cos I felted someone with AA) and theres no record of the hand in the HH or the db. So as a side note is there anyway to get back HH from FTP?

EDIT2: I can't find the aa hand I played anywhere, it was the first hand I played at the table and it was HU, is there something wrong with HEM importing hand 1 and it being HU? I receall when I played the hand I never got to see the opponents hole cards, and I clicked to view in the HH and the hand wasn't there. Could it be no HH was created for the hand...does that every happen on FTP for a hand 1 if its HU or summat strange?

Al1
01-13-2009, 08:26 PM
First, be sure your missing hands are present in your HHs files, if FTP missed to write some hands, then HM can't do nothing.

Thus request those hands from the FTP support.

After that.

Can you put the HHs files in a new folder and import from here, after that you can replace your HHs file in the archive folder.

If it doesn't import, can you create a new DB and import your hands here and tell me if it works: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Your HHs files are moved after a certain duration of inactivity, you can change this time here, but take care, it can cause issue with some sites: "Options => Miscellaneous Options => Change Archive Duration"