PDA

View Full Version : No Registration code?!?

player25
01-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Just bought HEM but i havent got any code to my e-mail in 12hours? Sounds cool that there is no possibility to send any mail to support, they just suggest to ''write to the forums'' =D ... wtf? :mad: how do i get my code? plz help :confused:

morny
01-13-2009, 12:07 PM
Ill follow up this with Roy, he processes this manually and since hes on EST its pretty early there now so hes probably just catching up on all the emails from overnight. Make sure its not in your spam filter and add sales@holdemmanager.net to your whitelist so it dosent get caught by the spam filter and Roy should email it to you soon

player25
01-13-2009, 12:11 PM
ok, thnx. I really hope that i get my code as soon as possibble

player25
01-13-2009, 01:37 PM
Thnx, i got my code and trying to get started but no stats were displayed?. Im using Vista, so i heard i should disable something but how and what? Software starts but shows no stats or either nothing about playing? Could u assist me on this prob? ty

player25
01-13-2009, 05:35 PM
I disabled that ''usertracking'' correctly but still not working? in some window sofware finds the table im playing in but still no hand histories or anything displayed? :confused:

Al1
01-13-2009, 08:34 PM
I disabled that ''usertracking'' correctly but still not working? in some window sofware finds the table im playing in but still no hand histories or anything displayed? :confused:

Can you try to configure HM like that: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=2

Rvg72
01-14-2009, 03:14 AM
If you still can not get it working please email support@holdemmanager.net

Roy