PDA

View Full Version : Max players in an alias

SuperSized
03-23-2011, 04:39 PM
I want to be able to view average shoving/ranges off different stack sizes. For this purpose I made an alias containing all players in my database (+-100k). The alias seems to contain the right number of players, but when I run a report it just spews out na for all stats.

I tried running the same report for an alias with fewer players and it works ok. Does this mean that there are too many players in my alias and query is timing out?

Edit: OK, the alias I ran above was for my poker screen names. The filter is BI = $15-16, Players = 4, Stack between 2 and 4 bb, Position = CO.

What am I doing wrong?

SuperSized
03-23-2011, 05:43 PM
If I remove the filter, I get some action but there should be a lot more hands for this month.

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo280/AceNakamura/ScreenShot186.jpg

Patvs
03-23-2011, 07:54 PM
So how many players are in the current ALIAS: +-100k, or only all your poker screen names?

The current alias system is definitely not build to add so many players to it, which is why we don't have a "add ALL players to ONE alias" feature, resulting in query time outs.

You created the script to add all hero's into one alias yourself, or you used the script that was recently posted on the forums?

SuperSized
03-24-2011, 03:22 AM
I used a script posted by redlotus a little while ago. Just to clarify, I have two aliases. One has just my two screen names. The other alias I made, "AllPlayers", contains every player I have at least 1 hand on. So that would be 100k players, which is probably causing query time outs.

netsrak
03-24-2011, 04:41 AM
I think so too. This use of the alias funcktion is not supported.