PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Manager display stats filter only showing current month

basslion
03-23-2011, 04:01 PM
Hello,

I just installed Hold em Manager and when i look up my username for tourney results, it only shows March 2011 although it initially imported like 30k hands and on Poker Tracker it was show me results going back to like 2008.

How do i get it to show all tourney results going back to the start of the import files (2008)?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Patvs
03-23-2011, 07:50 PM
Hands played on which site?

Import the original handhistories... and more importantly import the summary files (that contain your finish position, $Won, etc.)

Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.
Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200
Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.
If you've played more than 200 email PokerStars and request a .html file with ALL your results that HoldemManager can import.

basslion
03-23-2011, 08:57 PM
Hands played on Pokerstars more importantly.

I requested the file from pokerstars and uploaded it to Poker Tracker 3 with no issues. I checked my directory for Tourney Summaries and there is no files in there.

Because that directory is empty, how do i make Pokerstars populate it so Holdem Manager can fetch the files it needs.

Also if there are no files in that directory, how did holdem manager fetch the results for March only and no others.

olliepower
03-24-2011, 12:28 AM
What directory are you referring to?

The C:\hmarchive directory?
The directory where Poker Stars saves your hand histories?
or your Poker Tracker 3 directory?

If Poker Stars is not saving your hand histories,
please follow the FAQ guide which shows how to configure your setting with stars http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/Poker+Stars+Setup

basslion
03-24-2011, 01:25 AM
I was referring to the TournSummary directory. For some reason there is no files in there when i access via windows explorer. Do you get the same thing?

I did notice through your assistance that my auto import directories in Holdem Manager are exactly the same as they are in Pokerstars.

I also noticed that in the Pokerstars options under Tournament Summary Options that it was set to keep Tournament Summaries for 30 days only so maybe that is why Holdem Manager only shows my results for March?

I have now set this to 1000 days.

I guess every 30 days the file resets inside the TournSummary directory?

But why did PokerTracker 3 import all my past tournaments?

Was it because i imported them from the csv file i requested from pokerstars?

If so, how do i wipe Holdem Manager clean and then i will get the csv files from Pokerstars again and import them.

netsrak
03-24-2011, 04:37 AM
The HM auto-import moves files from the handhistory folders to the archive folder 15 minutes after the last access.

PT3 does nearly the same and moves the files to a processed subfolder in his installation folder.
Thats why you see no files in the summaries and handhistory folders.

If you use both programs you need to copy the files and import them manually into the other program or configure one of the programs not to move the files.