PDA

View Full Version : Hud-Problem with iPoker skin

Alex
07-28-2008, 06:11 AM
Hi,

i am playing at NoIQ and have the latest (i) version of HM installed. I am just ovbserving the tables and autoimport is running. The hands for autoimport are deliverd by eyepoker, which is datamining the observed tables.

The table manager doesnt automatically recognize that only 6max tables are open. It always loads the Hud-Layout for FR-tables.
I have to change the layout to 6max manually for each table using the tablemanager.
When i do that, the stats are shown at the correct position, but at the wrong seat/player.
When I have 2 tables open, one table is showing the stats and the other one isnt.
When a new player enters the table, the layout changes back to FR.

If have made a screenshot. If you need it, please let me know.

morny
07-28-2008, 06:45 AM
Please post the screenshot. What version are you using it should be this one:

Latest Version of Holdem Manager available is: 1.06.01i and is available here: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdatex.exe

Its ok that it recognises FR, the seats are in the same place on FR as they are in 6max no need to change it. Can you also attach your holdemmanager.config file and your prefs.xml file from the Config folder in the Holdem Manager directory.

Kaffeemann
08-11-2008, 12:07 PM
I got exactly the same problem on Hansa Poker here using 1.06.01t.
What is the solution??

morny
08-11-2008, 06:29 PM
There is no problem, HM recognsing the tables as FR is the way it works, HM counts the people at the table and filters stats based on this.