PDA

View Full Version : HUD pop up configuration

Llanlad
03-23-2011, 11:04 AM
Hi

Im trying to alter my pop up HUD, but it seems i cant edit the default one ..

So i selected the clone selected popup option and basically just added a donk stat to the default one and just called it - New Popup.

But when i use the popup when replaying a hand i just seem to get the default pop up without the extra stat ive just added.

There is obviously something else i need to do ... can you tell me what it is ? :)

Also .. can i somehow show the pop up that shows hands after a certain date ?

Ta very much

Patvs
03-23-2011, 01:25 PM
hud options--> player preferences-->

make sure the "new popup" is assigned to ALL the different HUD configurations.

Or go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab--> and make sure the correct HUD configuration is assigned to the replayer (you can select the replayer as if it's a pokersite)

(and that the OTHER HUD configurations are not... make sure there are no overlapping settings, where multiple HUDS are assigned to "Any Site")
--

If you want to use a date filter (so the stats in your HUD/and in the replayer will be based on recent hands):
hud options--> additional HUD filters--> filter by date

Llanlad
03-23-2011, 03:37 PM
Might have totally messed this up ..

All i wanted was ONE extra stat in my pop up HUD !! :o

I went the pop up option on the right in Hud options / player preferences and where it says Popup i selected the drop down mwny and tried to select NewPopus for every HUD stat i had ..

But it would not let me change the VPIP / PFR etc stats, it just greyed over and i cannot change those, not even the 3 bet stat ..

The rest ive changed to NewPopup .. and although the pop up looks like it did before .. the new stat is not there.

I now have most of my popup stats as newpopup but not all of them .. i have no idea if this affects the figures shown etc .

Patvs
03-23-2011, 07:16 PM
I think you can't change the popup for certain stats (VPIP/PFR/Agg/Hands) using the default HUD configuration. (or when creating a NEW configuration)
This is definitely an error on our side.

Though, try selecting the "boss" HUD configuration (or merge or pacific).
And you should be able to select the newpopup for ALL stats.
Assign that HUD to ALL sites. (and assign the default HUD to a site you don't play on)