PDA

View Full Version : HEM is having errors when I try to configure HUD->Player preferences

Falker34
01-12-2009, 04:04 PM
So I was going through the process of configuring the database for HEM and going through the HUD configurations as well. I was playing around with some of the configurations and an error message pops up saying

"Unhandled exception has occurred in our application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close and immediately.

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index."

After I quit the program, I brought it back up and no when I go to HUD->Player preferences, I have no default configuration and "available stats" and "display these stats" are completely empty. I get the error again when I press "New Config".
I tried rebooting my computer and I uninstalled then reinstalled HEM, but to no avail. Help, what should I do now?

FWIW,
Falker

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
Most recent version, I just downloaded it.
2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Pokerstars, but the problem isn't when I'm playing. It is when I am trying to configure HEM.
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes
4) Are the Hand Histories showing up in the correct Folder?
Yes
4a) If Not, have you checked the lobby settings to see that their saving the hand historys and also that their saving them to the same location as youve setup in the auto import folders?
N/a
4b) Do the hands import when you create a new database and reimport them?
N/a
5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
Yes
6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
N/a
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes

Al1
01-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Can you reinstall HM completely:

1) Make a backup of the "Config" folder in a safe location, this folder is in the RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ folder
2) Export your HUDs via "HUD Options => Player Preferences"
3) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
4) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
5) Reboot your computer
6) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Upgrade HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe
8) Test if it works for a while and if it does proceed to step 9
9) Overwrite the backuped "holdemmanager.config" file in the new Config directory to recover your settings
10) Test if it works again for another while and if it does proceed to step 11
11) Import your HUDs via "HUD Options => Player Preferences"
12) Test if it works

Falker34
01-12-2009, 11:08 PM
Everything looks all good as of now, if there are any problems I will let you know. Thanks for the help.

FWIW,
Falker