PDA

View Full Version : HUD Stats going crazy on table animations

Groogi
03-23-2011, 10:28 AM
As the tittle says, I'm trying out the 15 day trial version of the HEM on my home Computer, I play everyday on an Friend/Coach house with no problems at all, but now that I'm trying it out on my PC, the HUD stats start breaking and moving everytime a table animation happens like... a bet(when the chips appear), a spotlight move from one player to the next, cards are dealt and stuff like that.

I don't know if I should change something in my PC hardware or software, or what is going on. Here are some images so you can see what is going on..

Note: If i try to move any HUD stats with the right click of the mouse, everything goes back to normal for a little bit until another animation goes on the table....

Patvs
03-23-2011, 01:21 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Also setup the seating preferences for the pokersite: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

Groogi
03-23-2011, 01:38 PM
Windows XP, Windows Firewall, ESET NOD32 4

Groogi
03-23-2011, 02:02 PM
Just updated the version to the lates beta, disactivate the windows firewall, but got the same problem.... It didnt work out, I know you didnt told me to disactivate the firewall, I just give that a try... lol..

Any sugestions??

Patvs
03-23-2011, 06:30 PM
Turn the firewall on:
add \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe pg_ctl.exe, postgres.exe and port: 5432 to the exceptions list of the Firewall.

Update your videocard driver, by manually downloading the latest beta driver from the AMC Catalyst / Nvidia website.

Which SQL version are you using?
The pokerclient doesn't have the option to turn off animations?

Groogi
03-28-2011, 11:46 AM
I added all of those but I couldn't find "pg_ctl.exe, postgres.exe", they are not on the Holdem Manager folder, or the PostgreSQL folder

I'm using the 8.4 version of SQL

I dont have a Nvidia video card, maybe the one that comes with the computer canīt handle the HEM...Is that a posibility?

Another problem tho.... I'm under the 15 day trial version right now... and today is the last day of that period of time... What if I buy it and then I can't use it because still does not work???

Patvs
03-28-2011, 09:34 PM
The pokerclient doesn't have the option to turn off animations?

pg_ctl.exe, postgres.exe are in the folder: C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/8.4/bin

You can email sales@holdemmanager.com and ask for a temporary license. Just mention in the email due to technical difficulties you weren't able to use HoldemManager during the initial 15 day trial. Or you could buy HoldemManager, you can easily get a full refund, if we're unable to solve your issue.

Groogi
04-04-2011, 11:33 AM
Ok I added the pg_ctl.exe and postgres.exe to the firewall exceptions, but cant try it out until I writte to sales.... or buy the software...

No, that poker client is William Hill from the iPoker Network, and it doesn't have that option.

Groogi
04-04-2011, 11:41 AM
I've just send an email to sales@holdemmanager.com, I'll post as soon as they asnwer me, to let you know what's going on...

Thanks fo everything so far

Groogi
04-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Just got the new 15 day trial license.... But everything looks the same... Any other ideas??

netsrak
04-07-2011, 04:36 AM
Please disable site options->Ipoker -> live-tracking.
Please enable "all attempt to..." there too.

Please enable table preferences -> force on top.

configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

See our preferred seating FAQ:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating

Groogi
04-08-2011, 05:34 PM
Did it, but the problem wasnt the location of the HUD stats, I'm going to upload a video so you can see what I'm talking about when I say that the HUD goes crazy...

netsrak
04-09-2011, 05:25 AM
Odd, i guess its something with your graphic card driver or desktop theme or something like that.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/362/How+To+Update+Your+Graphics+Card+Driver

Groogi
04-09-2011, 12:04 PM
Definitely that... I bought yesterday a video card... and now its working perfectly... Thanks a Lot for all the advises and help!!! :)