PDA

View Full Version : Stats in the HUD

LuCa______
01-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Sorry if its already posted somewhere,,,,,i have checked the FAQ's and cant seem to find any solution to my problem,,,,problem is::

when HUD is up and running ,,,,,and i put mouse on opponents name,,,,it shows wins or loss in $,,,,is that against me or is that his data on the table alone,,,,,,???

Also, when i go to players report,,,,there i can see how i am doing against other players heads up,,,,,,but when i doubbleclick their name and get their stats,,,,,are those against me or their stats in general ???

sorry to trouble you all, but its kinda anoying i dont know this :))

LuCa______
01-12-2009, 01:07 PM
Comeon,,,,someone must be able to answer such a simple ? :))

1. What am i looking at, when i put my mouse over the players name in the HUD ?? his win n loose rate ?? is that against me ??

2. when i see report on how i do against other players,,,,if i doubbleclick their name,,,,a window with their stats come up,,,,and the stats they have there,,,is that against me or overall ???

maybe theres somewere i can read about it,,,does anyone know where ?

Mike chops
01-12-2009, 03:17 PM
1. The won/loss in the hud is all hands, not just those against you.

2. In the vs player screen the amounts are vs you.

LuCa______
01-12-2009, 03:30 PM
thank you for answering,,,,

All hands in the HUD u say,,,,is that all hands we been on same table ?,,,,,cuz when i sit sometimes when HUD start up on table,,,someone already has 200 hands played,,,,are all those hands against all players at the table and does HUD remember all other tables we been on together and ad the hands up ?

i understand vs playerlist,,,,,its against me, but when i doubbelclick on a player there,,,,i get his stats, and they not the same amounts as it is on the vs player list ??

can you explain please,,,,

ty again for answering :D

Al1
01-12-2009, 03:43 PM
On the HUD, that's overall stats at every tables at any time.

If you double click the player, that's not a "vs you" anymore.

LuCa______
01-12-2009, 04:09 PM
sorry i dont quite understand ,,,lol,,,i am a foreinger :) can u please clarify for me,,,

u say its overall stats at all tables,,,excactly what does that mean ?? as i understand it,,,,HUD dont pick up information on tables i am not on myself,,is that correct ? so why is it i can join a table, and instantly, someone already has 200 hands played ? where do all those hands come from,,,do they come from other sessions where we sat at same table, and HUD just remember or what ?

the amount they seem to have won or lost,,,,do they come from all the tables we been on together in the past or does HUD pick up information on the players on tables i am not on ?

i do get that the ammount they have won or lost, is not against me :D

Al1
01-12-2009, 04:13 PM
u say its overall stats at all tables,,,excactly what does that mean ?? as i understand it,,,,HUD dont pick up information on tables i am not on myself,,is that correct ? so why is it i can join a table, and instantly, someone already has 200 hands played ? where do all those hands come from,,,do they come from other sessions where we sat at same table, and HUD just remember or what ?

Yes, of course.

the amount they seem to have won or lost,,,,do they come from all the tables we been on together in the past or does HUD pick up information on the players on tables i am not on ?

Every hands you have played against him + every datamined hands if you have imported datamined hands.

LuCa______
01-12-2009, 04:22 PM
TYVM:D

just a note,,, the amount indicates what he have lost or won on all tables we been on together,,,,not against me :))

I LOVE IT :D

LuCa______
01-14-2009, 07:17 AM
Can i ask what the colors of the players names in the HUD indicates ???
some of the players i play with,,,,they have different color name,,,names are red, green, yellow ,,,,,what does that mean ???

Al1
01-14-2009, 11:10 AM
Can i ask what the colors of the players names in the HUD indicates ???
some of the players i play with,,,,they have different color name,,,names are red, green, yellow ,,,,,what does that mean ???

Stack size in bbs.