PDA

View Full Version : A Second Database Question.

ryverrat
01-12-2009, 10:56 AM
I have 1 database which holds around 90k hands of mine. Of these hands i need around 30 for a presentation. I want to use the replayer in HEM.

The problem I have is that obv the hands are in various places in HEM. I can mark them and view by marked hands but I dont think this is the best option.

Is it possible to do the following.

- Create a seperate database on the same pc.

- Export the specific hands from the old database.

- Import these hands to the new database and change the date on the hand history text before importing to get the hands in the order i will be presenting.

- Easily be able to switch between the 2 databases at will.

This maybe a very easy obvious question, but I had a few hiccups setting up a second database before where i lost a small database.

ryverrat
01-12-2009, 12:20 PM
ok this was an an easy one.. i added a new database via the database management drop down option.

Is there an easy way to switch between the 2 ?

Also if i edit some hand history dates before loading them up will that work if i want to rearrange the order ?

Al1
01-12-2009, 03:35 PM
You can switch between DB only by doind that:

"Options => Database Management" and make the DB you want to open "Set as default" and then click the "Start Holdem Manager" button.

I think you can do the trick by modifiying dates, but that's very annoying.

Just go to the Hands tab in your new little DB and right click on your hands and choose "Replay All Hands", now in the replayed you can manually choose which hand you want to display.

Check this software for more about presentation, you can prerecord what you want to show with this soft: http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.asp