PDA

View Full Version : MZone statistic on the HUD display

sun137
01-11-2009, 09:17 PM
I cannot find a coloured MZone statistic in the HUD display filter section - where the MZone number will appear on screen for each player in the colour of their current MZone.

I thought I read somewhere there might be one included.

Maybe not.

If it is not included yet it would be nice to have one though - where, for example, a GREEN 24.5 or a YELLOW 18.3 etc would appear.

Perhaps you could let me know.

Al1
01-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Currently not included, but you suggest it or vote for it if already suggested here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

TierTier
01-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Uhm...you can color code the "Name Abbreviation" variable and it works off of effective strack from previous hand. So, there's a qualitative, not a quantitative solution at this point. In reality, if you structure your ranges right any members of those ranges are going to act in same way.

Al1
01-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Uhm...you can color code the "Name Abbreviation" variable and it works off of effective strack from previous hand. So, there's a qualitative, not a quantitative solution at this point. In reality, if you structure your ranges right any members of those ranges are going to act in same way.

Good idea.

But it will be the numbers of big blinds and not the M.