PDA

View Full Version : Hud, move single stat window (on just one of the tables)

dagrim1
01-11-2009, 06:05 PM
I usually play 4 to 6 tables but I noticed that on one of the tables the stats of two players were swapped... The other tables were just fine.

I tried right-clicking and dragging the stats to the proper place but that also moved the other stats making those wrong.

Wasn't there a way to move a single stat window in just one of the tables without also moving the same window in the other tables? I thought it was some key + rightclick/dragging but can't seem to find it. Cheers!

Al1
01-11-2009, 06:33 PM
You can move separately different "panels" if you are in multi panels mode, but it still move them for every tables.

But it seems that's not your problem but more something like a corruption in a the prefs.xml file.

Can you attach a screenshot please?

Is that happening allways?

dagrim1
01-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Cheers for the quick response...

Well, I just started playing 6max on pokerstars while playing fullring most of the time (on everest). I think I also noticed it on 6max on everest but I'll keep an eye out and get a screenshot next time... (stopped playing for today ;) ).

herschelw
01-12-2009, 02:02 AM
The same thing is happening to me on pokerstars. Let's say I'm on 8 tables in 6max, I move one players stats to the correct spot on the table 3 other tables will move the stats to the correct spot and the other 4 tables will move a different seats stats to that spot.

Al1
01-12-2009, 08:22 AM
The same thing is happening to me on pokerstars. Let's say I'm on 8 tables in 6max, I move one players stats to the correct spot on the table 3 other tables will move the stats to the correct spot and the other 4 tables will move a different seats stats to that spot.

Have you correctly configured the Seating Preferences, both on PS and HM?

herschelw
01-19-2009, 12:40 PM
I had the seating preferences wrong. Fixed. Thanks.