PDA

View Full Version : Few questions about HEM with APP's

Snikz
03-21-2011, 06:52 PM
Hey guys

I just recently bought Hold Em Manager + Vision Pro* + LeakBuster

I have been far to hasty to buy the Vision Pro, wich i have regretted of buying since my sample size is far far to low to be able to be of any use to me.

And im currently watching the video's FAQ's, and i have som questions.
* Btw im playing 0.01/0.02 cent FR on Stars

HEM
1. Under Cash Games - Reports - Filter - More Filter
* For Micro grinding, can anyone one of you make a suggestion of what filters to put in as ekstra?
2. It is my corrct understanding that the main stats to have in the HUD should mainly be: VPIP, PFR, Steal, 3-Bet and Donk Bet?
3. When you installed HEM did you guys just used to standard set up for starters until you got used to the program?
4. Can u guys recomend any good HUD setup's for FR? on Stars?
5. Stat Selection, i choose position in there because thats where i believe my main problem is?

LeakBuster

1. How often do u guys run the leakbuster program? everylike 500 hands for micro gamers like me?
2. The Micro's seem to be crazy sometimes, seen people go all in with a-6s and 6-7s! Got any advice there?
3. Or is the LeakBuster better for like 05/1 nl fr?

Hold Em Vision Pro
1. Is it really any use atm for me? Since my sample size is to small atm.

Thank you Danni

Patvs
03-22-2011, 12:11 AM
HEM
1. Under Cash Games - Reports - Filter - More Filter
* For Micro grinding, can anyone one of you make a suggestion of what filters to put in as ekstra?
Allin Preflop = True filter is fun to see if you have the better hands in preflop allin situations, Saw Flop = True is important to see how you fair in postflop situations.
2. It is my corrct understanding that the main stats to have in the HUD should mainly be: VPIP, PFR, Steal, 3-Bet and Donk Bet?
Main stats in a 2-line HUD are: VPIP / PFR / Aggression Factor / #hands (for line 1) and Fold BB to Steal / Fold to Cbet / Fold to 3bet (for line 2)
3. When you installed HEM did you guys just used to standard set up for starters until you got used to the program?
Yes, just start with the default HUD. Remove stats you don't use or don't like. Add stats you find useful. Add/tweaker the color coding.
4. Can u guys recomend any good HUD setup's for FR? on Stars?
See: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/share-your-hud-configurations/47361-hud-colour-value-full-ring-games.html
5. Stat Selection, i choose position in there because thats where i believe my main problem is?
What do you mean by this exactly? You pick stats that have IP/OOP (in position/out of position) or stats that can be broken up for position like VPIP EP, VPIP MP, VPIP BTN?

LeakBuster
1. How often do u guys run the leakbuster program? everylike 500 hands for micro gamers like me?
Just run it after every long session to see if you improved.
2. The Micro's seem to be crazy sometimes, seen people go all in with a-6s and 6-7s! Got any advice there?
Don't focus on LeakBusters. Just player extremely tight-agressive. Avoid LeakBusters advice if it states you're too tight.
3. Or is the LeakBuster better for like 05/1 nl fr?
Leakbuster becomes useful when you move up stakes and have more difficulty beating the game. Which should be at $0.10-$0.25 and up.

Vision really isn't that useful for you at the moment.
You can email sales@holdemmanager.com to request a refund.