PDA

View Full Version : Stats and table selection

cHAWKdee
01-11-2009, 10:45 AM
My trial period has just finished and I need to know a couple of things before I buy.

I get HUD ok now but it takes a while to get any reliable statistics. Is there any way I can get the statistics on players without having to play them first? Can I set some kind of auto import for everyone? Now, if I play the players who I've already played, will the older stats show?

Is there a table selection yet like some other software?

Al1
01-11-2009, 03:44 PM
My trial period has just finished and I need to know a couple of things before I buy.

I get HUD ok now but it takes a while to get any reliable statistics. Is there any way I can get the statistics on players without having to play them first? Can I set some kind of auto import for everyone? Now, if I play the players who I've already played, will the older stats show?

You can mine certain site.
Of course that the older stats will be showed. For some site, you need to play one hand before the HUD pops up, for other site like PS, you can configure it to prefetch stats and you can display HUD stats (from your DB) without sitting in.

Is there a table selection yet like some other software?

A table selection tool will be added in HEM.

SootedNinjas
01-13-2009, 03:30 AM
You can mine certain site.
Of course that the older stats will be showed. For some site, you need to play one hand before the HUD pops up, for other site like PS, you can configure it to prefetch stats and you can display HUD stats (from your DB) without sitting in.

A table selection tool will be added in HEM.

Is there estimated release date for table selection ?

I am currently evaluating SpadeEye but if HEM is going to put one anyway I would rather go with HEM.

I think table selection is one/two most important factors to be profitable.

Even if you are a good poker player but don't have an edge on the table because of poor table selection then there is a good chance that you will loose money.

At least with correct table selection it lessens the blow of variance by playing against weaker players and capitalizing on there mistakes even if you are playing with marginal cards because of being card dead.

morny
01-13-2009, 12:04 PM
No ETA on it at the moment