PDA

View Full Version : Multi-Rush On Demand Tournament problem

5illivala5
03-21-2011, 07:57 AM
Importing works fine, but hud doesn't. When I first start the tournament, table manager shows 0 players. Tablefinder seems to find the table, but doesn't help. Then I relaunch the hud and it brings the stats from some of the previous hands. Hud updates perhaps every 20th hand, but never shows the stats from current hand. At this point table manager shows 9/9 players as it should. ( The hud starts working fine at the final table though, but then it's not in rush mode anymore.)

So I haven't had these problems in any other game mode I've played (rush cash, 16 tabling normal SnGs, normal MTTs etc.) I think I've tried every solution you've given.

-UAC off. ( I've kept UAC running before with no problems, and everytime I've had a problem with HEM, turning UAC off hasn't changed anything. )
-running everything as an admin
-Installing FT client to default directory.
-A fresh HEM database
-racetrack, avatars off
-every possible language setting to english
-rebooting and reinstalling 1.11.06b (numerous times)
-HEM settings to default, ocr off etc

If this was a cash game, it would be easier to do these experiments, but with tournaments this is really frustrating.

I have Vista pro 64bit and I use Avast

netsrak
03-21-2011, 09:55 AM
I have just forwarded a similar issue to our management as i'm not sure whether it should work or we are still working on it. As soon as i get an answer i'll let you know.

5illivala5
03-24-2011, 09:08 AM
I downgraded HEM to 1.11.06a and also upgraded postgres to 8.47. That helped a bit. The hud works from the very first hand, but freezes eventually (brings the stats from some of the previous hands and stops updating).

I've noticed two things that correlate with the freezing.

It happens after the hud flashes mucked cards from earlier hand. This usually means that the hud disappears completely, but comes back after I've changed the table size a bit, but then the hud has frozen and stopped updating. (I tried changing "mucked cards time to 0", but it didn't help)

The second thing is in table manager/players column. If it shows 0/9 (0 short) the hud works, when it shows 9/9 (0-x short) it's frozen. Also when hero stats are shown the hud has frozen, when they are not shown the hud works. ("Disable hero in hud" didn't help.)

Relaunching the hud helps sometimes and sometimes doesn't.

netsrak
03-24-2011, 10:24 AM
The Rush Hud should not display any mucked cards or last pots.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

5illivala5
03-24-2011, 01:36 PM
Here's the config file. I edited some of the lines, @mail address and such. Not sure if it's necessary, but did it anyway.

netsrak
03-25-2011, 04:54 AM
I don't see anything wrong in the file.

Please update to 1.11.06c http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
and please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

5illivala5
03-25-2011, 07:12 AM
Ok, I'll try that TV when I have time for it.

1.11.06c doesn't work either.

When the tournament starts, 1.11.06a works fine and later versions don't. 1.11.06b and 1.11.06c both don't have any hud at all. Eventually all versions freeze when something happens and table manager players column changes from 0/9 to 9/9. At that point 1.11.06a and 1.11.06b show frozen stats from an earlier hand, 1.11.06c shows completely empty stats.

Relaunching the hud or relaunching auto import fixes 1.11.06a, but usually I have to do it many times before it starts working again. The hud freezing doesn't happen at same time in every table if I'm multitabling, so I guess it's something that happens in that particular table. If one freezes the others still keep running ok until the same issue happens for them too.

Orient River@gmail
03-25-2011, 07:59 AM
I reported an issue in the wrong forum. OP has nailed what I am seeing as well. Exact same issue. The only additional info I have is that 1.11.06b was mostly working (was crashing at some point during play but relaunch worked). It stopped working and the behavior describedin the above posts began when I updated the full tilt client on Wednesday.