PDA

View Full Version : HUD Stats go to Zeros

tiltytilterson
03-21-2011, 07:17 AM
For the last couple days I have been having this problem. After someone is knocked out in a tournament or someone new comes to the table 1 or 2 of the other people at the table stat's get messed up. the HUD shows the correct number of hands, but all the other stats go to zeros. After a hand or 2 the stats usually come back. It is always the person directly to the right or left of the new person at the table whos stats get messed up. Does anybody else have this problem? what is causing it? How do i fix it?

Also, if you lose your internet connection or the Poker Site Freezes should you close and reopen HM. sometimes if I do this it seems to make HM run smoother but it could just be my imagination.

Patvs
03-21-2011, 07:36 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

On which site do you play?
If on Full Tilt, are these (special) RUSH or Multi Entry tournaments??
If on PartyPoker, rightclick the table in TableManager and manually assign the number of seats setting

tiltytilterson
03-21-2011, 09:35 AM
It was on full tilt in 90 man ko SNG

netsrak
03-21-2011, 09:57 AM
Please post your configuration of the additional hud filters.

tiltytilterson
03-21-2011, 04:22 PM
I just have the default configuration

tiltytilterson
03-22-2011, 05:02 AM
I have some more information about this problem if anybody else is having the same issue. If you double click on the person whos stats are not showing up then they go to normal. Also, the problem only last for one hand if the stats show as dashes. If the stats show as zeros, it last until the person voluntarily puts money in pot. This is not a huge issue, but if you are in a hand with someone you have played 100+ hands with and the stats show as zeros you can double click until it fixes itself.

netsrak
03-22-2011, 05:10 AM
Are you using prefetch or live-tracking on FTP?

Is this reproducable so that we can check it during a remote session?

tiltytilterson
03-22-2011, 08:11 AM
i have prefetch enabled
and live tracking disabled

It should be reproducable. I just played a set of 90 man ko's. In these tournaments people are constantly being knocked out, so in the late stages this problem was happening to at least 1 or 2 people at every table. People leaving or coming to my table seems to trigger it.

i have VPIP\PFR\Afq on my HUD. When Vpip pfr shows zeros the Afq is working. Then if you double click on the HUD, VPIP and PFR work and Afq does not.

The problem seems to work itself out eventually, but it is not good when multitabling.

netsrak
03-22-2011, 09:48 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.