PDA

View Full Version : Cant convert my HH on 2p2

aLLinJeKonT
03-21-2011, 06:56 AM
I tried converting my HH into the HH converter on 2p2, but it doesnt work. I did it before and it always worked. I tried view selected HH and then copy/paste it. I also tried copy hands to clipboard and then paste it. None of em seem to work anymore. Did I do something wrong here? I hope u can help me out. Many Thnx

aLLinJeKonT
03-21-2011, 07:59 AM
Sorry I just noticed that I am able to copy/paste the hands from my cashgames, but unable to copy/paste tournament HH into HHconverter.

netsrak
03-21-2011, 09:48 AM
We need to take a look at the not working hands.

Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

aLLinJeKonT
03-21-2011, 10:54 AM
Well actually none of the ones in the TourneyHH are able to convert in 2p2. I tried several of them and they dont work. I get:

"The hand history pasted contained formatting, spaces or special characters that are non-standard or was for a site or game type that is not supported.

If you use Hold'em Manager, you can select the CASH GAMES or TOURNEY tab and then right click on the specific hand and select "Copy Selected Hands To Clipboard" and then paste."

I can convert all of my cashgameshands, but can't do the tourneyhands.

olliepower
03-22-2011, 12:12 AM
Hi,

please zip and send your tourney hands to support@holdemmanager.com.

In the email body please paste a link to this thread.