PDA

View Full Version : HUD not appearing

usi34
01-10-2009, 02:28 PM
I have had HEM with minimal problems for about 8 months. I havent played in around a month and just got back on and the HUD isn't popping up.

I am running version 1.07

I play just on FT

Went back and rechecked my settings and everything looks fine.

My HH are going to the correct folder ( I checked while playing and they showed up)

The hands show they are being importetd into HEM on the import window. However, when I go to my sessions tab it doesn't show the session I just played. When I group them by month it just shows the last time I played ( 12/04/08 ) instead of what I played today. This has to be where the problem is. My auto import folder is the same it has been, C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Hand History\my name + subfolders.

Table manager is recognizing the tables im at. However, the "hands" column stays at 0. And the players column says (0/6) when there is players at the table.

I tried using table finder but it said something like "Can't find any unattached hands, please wait til manager has imported some "

The HH are in english.

The weird thing is that my HUD worked fine last time I played and when I got back on a month later it will not appear.

It has to be something simple with importing from HEM but from what I can tell all my import folders are correct.

Al1
01-10-2009, 02:32 PM
Can you try to create a new DB and import your critical hands and tell me if they work: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

usi34
01-10-2009, 02:44 PM
I just created a new database, how do I import the critical hands again?

Al1
01-10-2009, 02:48 PM
I just created a new database, how do I import the critical hands again?

Check your archive folder, generally C:\HMArchive

usi34
01-10-2009, 02:54 PM
okay, its in the process, my archive folder is C:\program files\Full tilt processed hands

One thing I noticed when I looked back at my importing folders is that in full tilt I had only been holding my hand histories in my C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\ folder for 30 days. I changed that to 9999 earlier when I was trying to figure out what was wrong.

Its gonna take about an hour for these hands to import so I'll be back on here then.

Thanks for your quick responses.

usi34
01-10-2009, 03:41 PM
ive gotta run but ill get on here tomorrow and let you know what it says, thanks again

usi34
01-12-2009, 06:42 PM
ok I created my new database, on my original DB i imported all my hands from PT but this one is just from hands Ive played on HEM.

What can I tell you about this new database that will help resolve my problem?

usi34
01-12-2009, 06:58 PM
ok my HUD is now working with the new database, do you think i should just import the rest of my hands from PT and use this new database as my default?

Al1
01-12-2009, 08:33 PM
ok my HUD is now working with the new database, do you think i should just import the rest of my hands from PT and use this new database as my default?

Yes, your old DB was corrupted.

usi34
01-13-2009, 07:41 AM
thanks