PDA

View Full Version : Can get the import folder correct

TOTEMs
01-10-2009, 01:08 PM
I had PT3 so I undertand how to set the import folder.

I have vista first off.

When I go into imput the HH folder so that HEM can read my HHs. It doesnt allow me to paste in the file name which would be simple. It only allows me to click on the fold which dosent come up as an option.

I am not on the computer cause I am at work.

The file is something like this. C:user/my name/appdata/handhistory

It wont allow me to get to C:user to select that folder.

I have also tried to run as admin by clicking properties. When I click advance I can see the place to click on the box to "run as admin" but the screen is faded and I can't click on anything. Basiclly it is frozen. That may be the main problem, not sure.

I have been able to force import all my HHs from PT3. I just can get real time HHs and the HUD is not popping up.

Thanks in advance.

Al1
01-10-2009, 02:05 PM
When I go into imput the HH folder so that HEM can read my HHs. It doesnt allow me to paste in the file name which would be simple. It only allows me to click on the fold which dosent come up as an option.

Sorry, I am not sure to understand.

When you go here: "Options => Configure Auto Import Folders"
Then click "Add Folder" and "Select" for the folder name, you don't have a window which popups, where you can choose your directory?

BTW, where are you playing?
Can you upgrade HM too: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe

TOTEMs
01-10-2009, 02:16 PM
Thanks

Yeah I followed all the steps exactly as you stated. The problem is that it doesnt allow me to select the correct folder. Basiclly it is not on the list.

If I had the ability to copy the folder name and paste into the box that would work. It doesnt allow me to paste in the box.

Is this due to the fact I cant run as admin?

Al1
01-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Thanks

Yeah I followed all the steps exactly as you stated. The problem is that it doesnt allow me to select the correct folder. Basiclly it is not on the list.

If I had the ability to copy the folder name and paste into the box that would work. It doesnt allow me to paste in the box.

Is this due to the fact I cant run as admin?

Mmm, are you playing on FullTilt? If yes, there is somethine to unhide I believe or something like that. Follow this FAQ: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?topicid=43&faqid=142

TOTEMs
01-10-2009, 02:27 PM
sorry, yeah FT.

Al1
01-10-2009, 02:28 PM
sorry, yeah FT.

Follow my link above, I believe it will do the trick.