PDA

View Full Version : Bugged HHs and a lot of "import errors" and "incomplete hands"

Danielao
03-20-2011, 08:48 PM
Hi, I have problems with HEM (1.11.06b).
I play on Full Tilt Poker.

I re-create a new database (maybe the 5th time) to solve, unsuccesfully, the problem that I'm going to explain:
when I import all the hands I played, I've seen like 35 "import errors" and 50 "incomplete hands".
How could I fix those HHs? Is it possible to find HHs that HEM can't import and fix them?

Then, i've seen some of my HHs are "bugged".
They are supposed to be named FT12345678 "Table name" - "stake", but some of them in my archive is like 1234FT12345678.
Is this a problem while I'm importing HHs? Why they were renamed?

Last, some HHs finish with ...(2), meaning that the same table is "splitten" in 2 .txts
Again, is this a problem, while importing?

Thank you in advance

netsrak
03-21-2011, 05:10 AM
Import problems are logged in the importing subfolders.

The filename or split tables shouldn't be any problem for the import process.

It is not unusual to have some import problems if you import large amounts of files. It may just be incomplete hands when you opened a table or closed a table during a hand.

Danielao
03-21-2011, 05:46 AM
Import problems are logged in the importing subfolders.
Where exactly? I couldn't find it...

Patvs
03-21-2011, 08:03 AM
In the folder: Program Files/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Importing/Logs you should be able to see which handhistories caused import errors.

Since you played the hands on Full Tilt, it might be best to just email Full Tilt and request every hand you've ever played.
They'll sent you your hands in .txt files you can import. And those hands will all be error (import error/incomplete hand) free.