PDA

View Full Version : HEM won't import

JH1
03-20-2011, 08:47 PM
HEM stopped importing for me mid-session today. I tried restarting HEM and it says "Importer Initializing" and then I click Start Auto Import and the Import Progress bar goes completely green and the message says "Auto Importing" and just sits there not importing any HHs. I am able to Import From Folder so it seems just the auto-import stopped working. Also note that when I click on the Stop Import button it freezes up on "Stopping..." and won't actually stop. I've tried all of the following but nothing's worked to get it going again.

Uninstall / Reinstall HEM from the Control Panel
Uninstall using Revo / Revo remove left over files / Reboot / Reinstall from scratch
Double checked all of my HH folder locations
New database

JH1
03-20-2011, 08:47 PM
Oh and this is HEM 1.11.06b.

netsrak
03-21-2011, 05:08 AM
Did you play any larger tourney on Stars?

Please check all your configured auto-import folders, they should be empty except current hands. If you see large files in any of this folders move them to a different folder and import them via import file.

JH1
03-21-2011, 09:00 AM
Did you play any larger tourney on Stars?

Please check all your configured auto-import folders, they should be empty except current hands. If you see large files in any of this folders move them to a different folder and import them via import file.

Thanks, that was the issue. There was a left over tourney summary from one of the large Sunday MTTs. I deleted it and the auto-import started working again. Thanks!