PDA

View Full Version : players in a session

carrot_man
01-10-2009, 01:55 AM
i was wondering if there is any way i could se after my session the stats of my oponents and the hands they played on that day with me and the others players behind the tables .. i used to use PT2 which had this option.. but i cant find it in HM

Al1
01-10-2009, 07:05 AM
You want to Replay the Session?

carrot_man
01-10-2009, 07:31 AM
jp, i want to the players which i played that session or that day to look at there hands how they played and so on... i know in PT2 u just chose the date and u could se all the players from that day/session on your left. i thought i could se this under players tab but there there is only option to set the date by month and year.... and there under vs players- are only hands which i played against them , help me out please

Al1
01-10-2009, 01:20 PM
jp, i want to the players which i played that session or that day to look at there hands how they played and so on... i know in PT2 u just chose the date and u could se all the players from that day/session on your left. i thought i could se this under players tab but there there is only option to set the date by month and year.... and there under vs players- are only hands which i played against them , help me out please

Not sure you can do that actually.

You can suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

But I will ask Morny about that.

Escalated to morny (Support), he will answer asap.

morny
01-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Do you mean for example that you want to see villain A's hands for that day, if so just go to change which is the button beside the refresh and filter buttons and change from your name to the villains name and then you can see all the villains for that day by also using the today filter. If its something else then let me know