PDA

View Full Version : Match HUD with players table position

HMtrailer
03-20-2011, 03:36 PM
I am using the trial and want to use it to its maximum extent for the 15 days. So I tell if I like it. I got it working right now and it's great...But, the info for the player does not correspond with my view of where they are sitting.

Is there a way to correct that problem?

HMtrailer
03-20-2011, 03:40 PM
One of the player at the tables info is missing and my info is sitting over their seat?

How to fix

Patvs
03-20-2011, 06:22 PM
Setup the seating preferences for each site. Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

After the seating preferences are setup, just rightclick move the HUD panels that are still in the wrong position.

In TableManager click File--> Save Positions to save

Belayd
03-21-2011, 02:20 PM
Under the HUD tab dropdown menu, there is a seating preference configuration. You need to have set your seating preference on the poker site in order to use this option (and I highly recommend that you set seating preference on the poker site). Once you have set your seating preference, you can set the seating preference for the various poker sites/networks in HUD configuration as noted above. It's actually pretty full-featured and lets you set a whole bunch of different options.

If you don't want to set seating preference, then all you have to do is right-click the HUD stats on the table, hold down the right mouse button (assuming you're using a right-handed mouse) and then drag the stats to the position you want them to be in. I find this tedious, however, and prefer to set seating preference in the poker client software and the HEM HUD setup.