PDA

View Full Version : Full-tilt import hand problem.

PETERN1982
03-20-2011, 01:45 PM
Hi, i played a session earlier and when i went to check my HEM after the session the figures from my cashier and HEM didnt match up. I quickly realized that my biggest hand of the session somehow hadnt imported. Im not sure how many hands are failing to be imported properly but this is the first time iv noticed due to the size of the pot. I dont think its a huge problem as after 40k hands at full-tilt this is the first time iv noticed somethings wrong.
Anyway i have the HH from full-tilt and want to import it into HEM but dont know how. Also is this common problem at full-tilt? Fairly new to playing there.

Patvs
03-20-2011, 06:14 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Try creating a new database and reimport the hands.

PETERN1982
03-20-2011, 06:48 PM
hi, iv updated to the latest release so hopefully the problem wont happen again. As for making a new database and re-importing 2 years worth of poker hands when all i want is to import one hand that was missed seems alot of trouble. Is there a simpler way just to import the HH full-tilt sends me straight into my existing database?
Cheers

Patvs
03-20-2011, 07:12 PM
Run a "import from file" on it.

But if the hand is detected as a "duplicate hand", yet the hand doesn't show up in HoldemManager, create a new database.