PDA

View Full Version : Player listing questions

Zadan
01-09-2009, 05:52 PM
Hello under cash games, reports tab, in the Player box when you click on change it shows you a list of players that you've looked at, how do you change the names that are listed there? Because it seems like even when I look up a new player its still the same names that is listed there.

Also, under Players tab, on the left side the date range for the year it shows only 200 for me I can't see what I'm picking

can you please help me with these 2 problems

Al1
01-09-2009, 05:55 PM
Hello under cash games, reports tab, in the Player box when you click on change it shows you a list of players that you've looked at, how do you change the names that are listed there? Because it seems like even when I look up a new player its still the same names that is listed there.

Also, under Players tab, on the left side the date range for the year it shows only 200 for me I can't see what I'm picking

can you please help me with these 2 problems

Yep, the list of Player can not be reseted currently.

The second issue is a known issue and Roy will fix it very soon.

Try this version, it's perhaps already fixed (here I don't have the date issue): http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe

Zadan
01-09-2009, 06:00 PM
ok so I just have to wait for updates..........thanks for the quick reply

Another question: I imported hands from PT2 but it doesn't seem like the hands went to a folder after its been imported........how do you make it go to a folder like the way it works in PT2

Al1
01-09-2009, 06:08 PM
ok so I just have to wait for updates..........thanks for the quick reply

Another question: I imported hands from PT2 but it doesn't seem like the hands went to a folder after its been imported........how do you make it go to a folder like the way it works in PT2

If you manually import your hands, they are not moved. Files are moved in the Archive folder only when you are Auto-Importing.

The Archive folder is generally here: C:\HMArchive, just put your file here if you want.

Zadan
01-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Ok so when I manual import hands what should I do with them after? Can I delete them?

Al1
01-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Ok so when I manual import hands what should I do with them after? Can I delete them?

No!

Just put them in a safe location, in the HMArchive folder for example. If your DB crash for some reasons one day, you will perhaps need those files to recreate your DB.

Zadan
01-09-2009, 06:20 PM
ALright, i'll keep the files

its saying there's an error when i try to vaccum so I have to do it manually........is this a common problem?

Al1
01-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Yep, it has allways displayed this message on my computer. Just do it manually, that's very simple: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=163