PDA

View Full Version : Player Alias - Manager fails, HUD works correctly

Bloged
01-09-2009, 11:53 AM
Hi everyone,

When using a Player Alias for myself this works when using it as Hero name. The HUD identifies me correctly on both sites. But using this alias in the manager shows nothing - at restart - or shows the old data - when changing from an non-alias.

If needed I can provide more information.

Grtz, Bloged

morny
01-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Im not sure what you mean, aliases only work within Holdem Manager reports but they dont work in the Hud, do you mean the other way around or maybe you can explain in more detail

Bloged
01-09-2009, 01:46 PM
I mean the Reports won't work, HUD does... When using the Alias as the player for the Hero.

What information would you like to have? I'm using version 1.7.01 from 5th December!

Grtz, Bloged

Al1
01-09-2009, 04:34 PM
I mean the Reports won't work, HUD does... When using the Alias as the player for the Hero.

What information would you like to have? I'm using version 1.7.01 from 5th December!

Grtz, Bloged

For example, if you enter your Alias after clicking the "Change" button on the Report tab from the CashGame section, it doesn't work?

Bloged
01-09-2009, 06:15 PM
No the report stays the same as it was before... For example doing this report for players:

Alias consists of PartyPoker player + TonyG player.
PartyPoker player -> change = shows report
TonyG player -> change = shows report
Alias player -> change = shows TonyG player

Grtz, Bloged

morny
01-09-2009, 08:52 PM
Can you post a screenshot of your settings in Options > Player Aliases

Bloged
01-10-2009, 07:03 AM
While creating the screenshot I created an new Alias and deleted the old one... Now it works... And can't recreate the problem again....

Always fun when something seems to solve itself :confused: !

Thanks for the help,

Bloged