PDA

View Full Version : My HUD stats not showing on PS. My HUD is flashing 100 miles p/h on BF

antonyfriel
01-09-2009, 10:48 AM
I have purchased the full version of HM 2 days now and am experiencing a couple of problems

On poker stars. Last night while playing 3 MTT simultaneously I had a problem with my HUD. It wouldn’t show my stats at any of the tables. It was showing everyone else’s stats at the table, just not mine. After an hour or so once I was down to 2 MTT my stats did appear on one of the tables after a while. How do fix this problem??

On Betfair. The HUD is working but is flashing a hundred miles an hour. It is fine on Poker stars and Full Tilt (the only other sites I have used since installing HM). How do I fix this issue???

morny
01-09-2009, 12:06 PM
Not sure what would make it intermittingly disappear. If it happens again it might be a corrupt prefs file so:

1) Make a backup of "Config" in a safe location
2) Export your HUDs via "HUD Options => Player Preferences"
3) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
4) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
5) Reboot your computer
6) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Upload HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe
8) Test if it works

If after a few days it works fine it will most likely have been a damaged prefs file. I presume you have Hud Options > Player Preferences > Disable hero in hud deselected?

This is a known issue with Betfair and the only solve is to upgrade your graphics card driver, unfortunately a small % of drivers dont fix the problem

Jason82
03-19-2009, 02:54 AM
I have same problem on Betfair, stats are flashing and playing with HUD is impossible. My graphics card (intel 82915G) is integrated on mother board and
updating driver didn't help. Betfair needs DirectX and i have 9.0c, can't update to version 10.

So if i want to play with HUD, only option is to buy new Graphics card? What would you recommend, Ati or Nvidia? i'm looking for cheapest PCI-E card since i only play poker with that pc.

morny
03-19-2009, 03:34 PM
Not really sure what the best one is, i have an ATI and it works fine, maybe ask around the PC forums as theyll have a better idea of specs etc