PDA

View Full Version : auto import did not find any new files

Figool
01-08-2009, 11:38 PM
error message: "auto import did not find any new files"

in what folder do i have to import the hhs from FTP and what folder do HEM load from?

morny
01-09-2009, 10:45 AM
Its just a notification not an error message. Full Tilt FAQ is here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=142

Figool
01-09-2009, 12:34 PM
thanky for the answer.
i followed the FAQ and the folder where FTP saves the hhs is now the same where the HEM imports from.
Its both times: C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\username\
but its not working.it says: Auto update did not find any new files...
is there another important thing i have to notice?

Al1
01-09-2009, 04:25 PM
thanky for the answer.
i followed the FAQ and the folder where FTP saves the hhs is now the same where the HEM imports from.
Its both times: C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\username\
but its not working.it says: Auto update did not find any new files...
is there another important thing i have to notice?

Have you checked in the FTP sotware if FTP saves you HHs in the same folder you have set?

Figool
01-09-2009, 05:35 PM
i checked it several times. then i started a cashgametable and after about 15mins HEM starts work fine.
i then did the same installation with Pokerstars. same problem, nothing works. Do i have to play a cashgametable for a while till it starts working?

Al1
01-09-2009, 05:38 PM
i checked it several times. then i started a cashgametable and after about 15mins HEM starts work fine.
i then did the same installation with Pokerstars. same problem, nothing works. Do i have to play a cashgametable for a while till it starts working?

That's weird.

Can you try to play a little on PS and tell me if it finally works?

Figool
01-09-2009, 08:32 PM
shame on me. i found the mistake. i forgot to make the mark in the Software that saiys: "save HHs". my fault.
Thanks for your help