PDA

View Full Version : "No Bet" in Table Stats Box.

Biju
01-08-2009, 10:11 PM
In the HUD I have the table Stats at the top that include VP, PF and Av Pot.
Under this I have the words No Bet that are continuously displayed with No Stats.

What is this No bet. I can't see an icon for it or work out what it is where all the others are fairly obvious.

morny
01-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Can you post a screenshot

Biju
01-09-2009, 12:25 PM
NO, but I'm sure you can point me in the right direction on how to!!!!

Al1
01-09-2009, 04:14 PM
To post a screenshot:

Display what you want to show on your display
Press the "PrintScreen" key on your keyboard. Or Alt+PrintScreen to copy only the active window
Go to a graphical editor like "Paint"
Paste (Ctrl + V)
Select the aera you want
Save in *.jpg
Upload your file here: www.imageshack.us or attach your image to your post.

Biju
01-11-2009, 04:07 PM
OK

Al1
01-11-2009, 04:14 PM
OK

Never see that before.

Can you reinstall HM completely and tell me if it persists:

1) Make a backup of "Config" in a safe location
2) Export your HUDs via "HUD Options => Player Preferences"
3) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
4) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
5) Reboot your computer
6) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Upload HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe
8) Test if it works for a while and if it does proceed to step 9
9) Overwrite the backuped "holdemmanager.config" file in the new Config directory to recover your settings
10) Test if it works again for another while and if it does proceed to step 11
11) Import your HUDs via "HUD Options => Player Preferences"
12) Test if it works

rushhour
01-11-2009, 07:25 PM
I had it before and I was explained (i tought) that here you could see the table action of the current hand. Instead of "no bet" it would show the potodds.
With the latest hm it really works, but u hae to use something like freephg to grab the actions from the current hand because party only logs this info after the hand is completed (not really sure about this though).
If u don't understand i can post some screens later.

Biju
01-12-2009, 12:09 PM
Oh dear what I mess I should have just left it alone.

I uninstlled the program as per the instructions and now on the Download my Virus Software detects a Gen: Trojan.Heur.22 and quarantines the following file C:Programfiles\RVG Software\HoldemManager\DeployLX.Licensing.V3.dll

The program seems to load but won't open as I assume this file has been removed. Now what?????

Al1
01-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Oh dear what I mess I should have just left it alone.

I uninstlled the program as per the instructions and now on the Download my Virus Software detects a Gen: Trojan.Heur.22 and quarantines the following file C:Programfiles\RVG Software\HoldemManager\DeployLX.Licensing.V3.dll

The program seems to load but won't open as I assume this file has been removed. Now what?????

http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=5938

Biju
01-12-2009, 03:33 PM
So why didn't this come up when I downloaded the trial software?

Al1
01-12-2009, 04:05 PM
So why didn't this come up when I downloaded the trial software?

It seems the issue is new since yesterday. Probably due to a recent anti-virus update.

Biju
01-12-2009, 08:43 PM
OK. back to where I started with file ignored by the anti virus software and all the settings back up and running.

I still have the No Bet in the table stats box but from what Rushhour says it seems to be a Party Poker thing on when the hand histories are sent, and it makes sense as the Pot Odds show in the hand replays but not live. So Rushhour, so it just the Pot Odds that show here or are other features available if I run freephg. Any help or advice is welcome.

rushhour
01-13-2009, 08:51 AM
OK. back to where I started with file ignored by the anti virus software and all the settings back up and running.

I still have the No Bet in the table stats box but from what Rushhour says it seems to be a Party Poker thing on when the hand histories are sent, and it makes sense as the Pot Odds show in the hand replays but not live. So Rushhour, so it just the Pot Odds that show here or are other features available if I run freephg. Any help or advice is welcome.

Beside the potodds u can click on the row to see what actions are done by whom untill now. It also comes in handy if u want to see the stats before u play the first hand (e.g. waiting for BB or sitout).

Biju
01-13-2009, 11:07 AM
OK So what do you have to do to get this working? Download the Software I assume, but do you have to start it up every time seperately or does it load into my Party Poker Software and work as if an add on automatically.

rushhour
01-13-2009, 05:22 PM
Seperate everytime. or use http://www.visitthesaint.com/software/the-opener/

Mike chops
01-13-2009, 05:26 PM
You need a 3rd party program, FPHG to make this work - google it. The program tracks the current hand and displays pot odds and you can also access the history. I'll add an option to switch it off soon.

rushhour
01-13-2009, 06:03 PM
Nice new feature Mike, is the action at seconds thing going to change? Like "player A bets 1,-" instead of "4s..."?

PS NVM question above, i've just discovered that the seconds are referring to the seconds it took the player to decide. Great! Could come in very handy!