PDA

View Full Version : Not importing all hands

Laur
01-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Hi

I have a problem with my HEM, it has from the start not importet all my cash game hands. When I try to load them in to PT2 it imports al lot more hands, but some are stil missing.

I play at Interpoker in Punds, EUR and USD.

I have tryed to reinstalle the pokerklient, I have upgraded to HEM 1,07, I have tryed reloading the HH, I have tryed to open a new PSQL database, I have tryed to vacum/analyze the old........ but I still have the same problem!

What could be wrong?

Laur

morny
01-09-2009, 10:46 AM
When you create a new database and import them, at the end it should say how many hands were imported, how many errors and how many duplicates. Can you tell me how many it says for each

Laur
01-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Sorry I canīt remenber what is said, can I see that anywhere now or should I try to create one more new DB?

morny
01-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Not once youve gone from there, create a new one and tell me how many each says this time

Laur
01-10-2009, 09:58 AM
When I have createt the new database, exportet the hands from the old database, and importet them into the new one, it states:

Files importet: 287 of 287
Hands Imported: 318127
Duplicate Hands: 22
Import Errors: 11.580

Just a note: When I go in to cash game and look at some of the hands it has importet, I can se that there af some that figurs 2 times (same hand).

When I have createt the new database and hit import, it just states 46 of 46 files importet, should I do something specific?

When i go in to cash game and look at some of the hands it has importet, I can se that there af some that figurs 2 times (same hand).

morny
01-10-2009, 03:43 PM
Can you zip up the files and put them on www.yousendit.com and email me the link and also a link to this thread and ill look into this

Laur
01-10-2009, 09:02 PM
Sorry I am not a computer wizard, witch files do you whant, and how do I find them?

Could the problems be because my harddrive is almost full?

morny
01-11-2009, 08:05 PM
The files your importing into Holdem Manager, just go to the folder your storing them in and use a zip folder to compress them into 1 file and then send then via that website.

If your hard disk is full then it might cause a problem but im doubt it would cause this kind of issue. If youve another hard drive with more space then is advise moving it, see this FAQ for details: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=101v

Laur
01-13-2009, 09:22 PM
Hi morny

On www.yousendit.com witch email should I send it to?

Laur

Al1
01-13-2009, 10:33 PM
Hi morny

On www.yousendit.com witch email should I send it to?

Laur

morny@holemmanager.net

Laur
01-31-2009, 09:37 AM
Hi Again

Now I have tryied almost everything, last I have exportet all HH from HEM and then deletet all my DBīs and reinstalled HEM and PSQL and reimportet HH into a new DB. This has helped, but there are stil quite a few hands missing.

Any god ideas?

P.s. When I look ind the log folder, often 2-3 folders are stil there and not exportet to my "old logs" folder af I have set it up in HEM.

morny
01-31-2009, 12:04 PM
When you imported them did it say there were any errors?

Laur
01-31-2009, 02:39 PM
yes there where really alot, but why does that give problems with all new hands importet?

morny
02-01-2009, 12:34 PM
can you zip the hands and put them on www.yousendit.com and email me the link and a link to this thread to morny@holdemmanager.net and ill have a look