PDA

View Full Version : trouble importing whole db from ongame

Hanske333
01-08-2009, 07:37 PM
I just installed and registered HEM.
I'm trying to upload previously played hands. While my pp HH's are imported as they should, my ongame db won't import. When i click on import file and go to the .dat file where the HH's are stored, the folowing message appears: " found 1 files to process.... " . This messag won't go away and HEM won't import the database. I do have like 5 hands imported from ongame, but those are hands i played after installing HEM to configure some settings.

I tried placing the database on my desktop, like someone said in another thread but it doesn't help either. Can someone help me out?

Thanks

morny
01-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Is it a large database/ If yes then that message will appear for a long while, does it give any error messages when its finished importing, does it say x hands imported, x errors, x duplicate?

Have you tried creating a new database and importing into that http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Hanske333
01-08-2009, 07:48 PM
it's pretty sized, about 700 mb of HH's, i got no errors, but i have waited for like an hour atleast. Should i wait even longer?

morny
01-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Yeah id wait, 700mb is pretty huge, unlike HH where youll see a progress bar with databases you dont and it will just finish. You might see a message saying importing 1 of 31 parts in a while too

Hanske333
01-08-2009, 07:50 PM
oh okay, i was wondering why number of hands imported didn't show up like it did for pp. thanks for the fast replies, hope it works out.