PDA

View Full Version : 1.08 Pre-Beta 7

Rvg72
01-08-2009, 06:48 PM
Please keep the posts in this thread focused on bugs, miss-imported tourneys or things that are really needed in your opinion in terms of the tourney support.

I have sent the link to the build to all donators of Stars, FTP and Party hands and am now working on the additional sites. It doesn't take long to add new ones so by the time the real beta is out we should have support for most of them and likely all of them by the time 1.08 is official.

PLEASE NOTE: Do not share the download link that you were emailed. We should have a public beta within 7-10 days if all goes well. Also, check out the hand range analyzer in the replayer. This is already extremely powerful and it still has work to be done.

Change List

* (1.08 PreBeta 1 NEW) Tourney Results now importing into Holdem Manager from Full Tilt, Party and Stars
* (1.08 PreBeta 1 NEW) Added a Results section to the tourney tab with many results analysis reports
* (1.08 PreBeta 1 NEW) Full Hand Range analyzer built into the replayer. Click on another player and enter in the ranges to see your EV vs those ranges
* (1.08 PreBeta 1 NEW) Added ChipEV All-in Calculations for tourney hands
* (1.08 PreBeta 1 NEW) Hud Site Options for site specific settings
* (1.08 PreBeta 1 HUD) Added more icons for notes.

* (1.08 PreBeta 1 NEW) Sessions tab now works for tourneys for statistical analysis of sessions
* (1.08 PreBeta 1 BUG) Fixed bug with Ipoker tourney hands that had antes sometimes not being imported
* (1.08 PreBeta 1 BUG) Fixed crash that would sometimes occur if you are selecting a new player in the manager while hands are being imported
* (1.08 PreBeta 1 BUG) Some Party hand histories showing chat underneath the first **** Hand History line now which was causing the hand to import with an error
* (1.08 PreBeta 1 BUG) Fixed issue with Dracula hands that had an Ante
* (1.08 PreBeta 1 NEW) Dealt with ipoker hand history bug where on a Disconect Protect hand the action number for the street may double up and cause the hand to not import
* (1.08 PreBeta 1 HUD) Fixed preferred seat/switch off stats for hero, where popups would not appear for one of the villains.
* (1.08 PreBeta 1 HUD) Made transparency work for mucked cards. Use RGB(0,0,1) on the corners.
* (1.08 PreBeta 1 HUD) Fixed Save/Restore positions bug.

Roy

01-09-2009, 08:12 AM
Looks very very nice. :D

So far only few things too mention.

- Some of my tourneys are missing (~50 of 2000). I will do some research later to see which ones and why
- i cant see any Hands when I go thru the results-section. I guees they are supposed to show up, when i choose one (or more) tourneys, but they wont.
- in every table of all sections (Preflop Cards, Hands, Sessions, Results) should be an additional row with a summary too.

some other issues/suggestions
- again (same as in previos versions) i miss the "HandHistory"-Icon/text in the replayer for most of my hands. Occasionally it shows up, but i don't know where and why and when and why not.
- could you add transparency for the Hud too. I would like to have an empty (=transparent) Note Icon for an empty note. I tried to save the Note-Grey.png completely transparent but that doesnt work. F.e. if I save an 1x1 px transparent png, i get a white pixel.
- why do the decks for the hud-replayer (420x252) and the replayer (420x168) have different sizes?

Magog
01-09-2009, 08:41 AM
Hup Sngs from Party are not showing winnings. I can edit each individually but is there an easier way to do this?

Magog
01-09-2009, 10:07 AM
Also, I don't get any stats in the replayer

mattsim23
01-09-2009, 11:07 AM
Looks pretty awesome guys. Nice work. Here are some observations i've made:

1) When you go to Tourney/Sessions the Stakes column is still in the old BB150, BB100 format
2)In the Results/Graphs, is there an option to see a ChipEV line ? If so, i apologise.
3)I cannot get the HH pop-up to show, when during a game. Sometimes i wanna mark the hand, and it doesn't show.

Apart from these minor things, it rocks. Keep up the good work

01-09-2009, 11:20 AM
Hup Sngs from Party are not showing winnings.
Same for FT-HUs

And no results (winnings) for any Kind of Satellite-Tourney, no matter if MTT or SNG, again Full Tilt

Rvg72
01-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Thanks guys, we'll be releasing daily updates for the next week or so and will start tackling these right away. If you have a tourney that does not get something right then just send off one or two of them to support@holdemmanager.net

Once I have one it is usually easy to get it working properly

Roy

Rvg72
01-09-2009, 02:58 PM
Just want to post progress here so that people don't repeat things that have already been fixed. Got much more to do today but the following changes are done so far.

* (1.08 PreBeta 2 NEW) Added Avg Buyin to the Tourney Results section
* (1.08 PreBeta 2 NEW) Sessions tab stakes column changed to say "Tourney" and all "$0.00" have been changed to 0 values to represent chips
* (1.08 PreBeta 2 NEW) Support added for Party HU Tourneys
* (1.08 PreBeta 2 NEW) Support added for Stars HU Tourneys
* (1.08 PreBeta 2 NEW) Support added for FTP HU Tourneys
* (1.08 PreBeta 2 BUG) Fixed bug with Matrix winnings from hand history files being 1/5th what they should be

Roy

mattsim23
01-09-2009, 03:05 PM
Roy, i also think it doesn't read Stars double or nothing Tourneys properly. Ill send you some HH now. Btw, where can i find the chipEV line in the tourney graph?

Cheers

Rvg72
01-09-2009, 03:14 PM
I just tried a batch of DON's and it seems to be ok but I'll check yours when you send them. the cEV is in the hands view - basically the same as $ EV. We don't have tourney $ EV yet but definitely doable in the future at least for tourneys with fixed winning payouts.

Roy

Rvg72
01-09-2009, 03:19 PM
1.08 Pre-Beta 2 has been released at the same link

These changes are enough to warrant a mid-day update I think. There will be another one tonight.

* (1.08 PreBeta 2 NEW) Sessions tab stakes column changed to say "Tourney" and all "$0.00" have been changed too 0 values to represent chips
* (1.08 PreBeta 2 BUG) Fixed bug with Matrix winnings from hand history files being 1/5th what they should be
* (1.08 PreBeta 2 NEW) Updated hand view to not show $ when it is a tourney hand

Roy

HansytheKing
01-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Matrix are working fine now. I didn't need to change the price money :) Only the summery+overall finish+ money is still missing but you are working on that problem.

Only problem remaining here = no stats anymore in MTT & Cashgame replayer.

LawJik
01-09-2009, 04:22 PM
1.08 Pre-Beta 2 has been released at the same link

These changes are enough to warrant a mid-day update I think. There will be another one tonight.

* (1.08 PreBeta 2 NEW) Sessions tab stakes column changed to say "Tourney" and all "$0.00" have been changed too 0 values to represent chips
* (1.08 PreBeta 2 NEW) Updated hand view to not show $ when it is a tourney hand

Roy

Do we need to re-re-import/make a new database? Or just install over like usual?

Also, I only see a link for the beta 1 release. I tried downloading the file again, but it's the same file name and size so I doubt it's the beta 2 release.

Thanks 1.08 looks great so far.
<3

Rvg72
01-09-2009, 04:47 PM
It actually is the new build - I have now updated the test on that page. While using the prebeta I would suggest using a test DB.

If tourneys are imported wrong and a new update fixes it then you can delete the tourneys by right clicking - Delete and then reimport. You might need to rename the folder that the hand histories are located in order for HM to try and import them again. Easiest thing would probably be to create a new DB and reimport at least for now.

Roy

mattsim23
01-09-2009, 07:47 PM
Roy, in addition to the stats disappearing in the replayer, the win% also doesn't appear.

Also, i have created a new database yesterday for the pre-beta. Do you suggest we make another one now that you've patched some things up, or would simply installing it over be ok ?

thanks again

LawJik
01-09-2009, 08:00 PM
Poker Stars 45mans show as -100% roi, 0% ITM. I assume the payout structure needs to be input somehow. Can this be done by the user?

Avg Buyin in Tourney Results section says "min" after it.

Graph by buyins doesn't seem to work for me.

The Sessions reports show chips and c/hr, which isn't that interesting for us Tourney players. Maybe switch to $ and $/hr?

Sometimes when switching between Sessions reports I get "Error: 42P01: missing FROM-clause entry for table "tbl""

Sorting by any date is off, it seems to be doing it by number instead of date. For example, 01/01/09 shows at the top of the list when sorted by date, when it should be 01/09/09 (or whatever the latest day played is).

Make the Results->Stats reports sortable?

honesty44
01-09-2009, 10:19 PM
i've played some 90 player and 45 player sng's on stars but HM show them as 21 and 17 player sng. I think the only players i have meet on the tables.

Rvg72
01-10-2009, 12:43 AM
i've played some 90 player and 45 player sng's on stars but HM show them as 21 and 17 player sng. I think the only players i have meet on the tables.

For MTT's you need to grab the summaries to get all the stats right since on Stars they don't indicate that it is a 45 or 90 man tourney. If you do happen to make the final table then HM will figure out that it was one of these and apply the right winnings amount

So, you should always download the summaries although in its current state it will still calculate winnings correctly.

Roy

Rvg72
01-10-2009, 03:21 AM
Note: We are aware that the hud stats do not appear when replaying a tourney hand and possiblty the HUD will not refresh properly in a live hand were a player was knocked out. This will be addressed tomorrow in PreBeta 4.

* (1.08 PreBeta 3 NEW) Added a "Sum" column in the tourney results which indicates whether or not a summary has been imported for the tourney
* (1.08 PreBeta 3 NEW) Changed the Finish column which used to show 4/10 for 4th out of 10 to two seperate columns, one with finish and one with size.
* (1.08 PreBeta 3 NEW) Support added for Stars 27 and 45 man SNG's
* (1.08 PreBeta 3 BUG) Fixed a couple of bugs in the replayer
* (1.08 PreBeta 3 BUG) Avg Buyin showed the text "min" after the value
* (1.08 PreBeta 3 BUG) Adding sorting to the Stats tab in Tourney Results

I'm going to try to get at least 2 more sites added this weekend along with implement some of the suggestions and take care of the bugs that are reports. It is actually very likely that public beta will start in a week.

Roy

flip4stax
01-10-2009, 07:26 AM
Hi Roy, I'd like to be in on the next pre-beta if I can :)

HansytheKing
01-10-2009, 09:58 AM
Stats in both MTT-replayer and Cash-replayer pop-up after the first hand again :) Good to see them back.

For Hero: stats are over the entire DB, so it isnt over that particular tournament. My bad (in settings maybe?) or could that be fixed, because some Mtts i play ubernitty, some very LAG.

<3 the new note-icons :)

Re-imported tournaments out of HMarchive still having problems.
Requesting HH's from PS from mtt, copy past them from email -> txt file works great.

Mido Ps
01-10-2009, 11:52 PM
20 Sets of 10 table without any lag. Sweet!

LawJik
01-11-2009, 12:41 AM
Sessions section doesn't add up the rake for me, all sessions show 0 rake.

Could you add # of games to the sessions section?

In the Tourney Results Filters section sometimes the Filter By Date button says "All Hands" when I have it filtered to This Month or This Year. Usually happens after i close the program and open it later.

Thanks, works great!

Rvg72
01-11-2009, 02:17 AM
We have been working on a comprehensive manual for HM and will be releasing that very shortly. Here is the tourney section although parts are already out of date since it was done using prebeta 1

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Guides/TourneyManual.pdf

Working on getting an update out tonight still

Roy

Rvg72
01-11-2009, 02:54 AM
Prebeta 4 is released

* (1.08 PreBeta 4 NEW) Removed the HUD Filter - Min Hands option. use the one under HUD Options - Table Preferences instead
* (1.08 PreBeta 4 BUG) Fixed a couple of issues with the HUD stats / replaying when a player was eliminated from a tourney
* (1.08 PreBeta 4 NEW) Stats tab is now the default tab for Tourney Results
* (1.08 PreBeta 4 NEW) DataView tab sorted in reverse order now so that newest tourneys appear on top
* (1.08 PreBeta 4 BUG) Fixed FTP bug if a player with " bets" in his name posts the big blind the hand will import in error
* (1.08 preBeta 4 NEW) New Party $110+$10 tourneys importing rake properly now
* (1.08 preBeta 4 BUG) Fixed issue with default CBet popup

Rvg72
01-11-2009, 04:30 AM
PreBeta 5 with ipoker SNG support

* (1.08 preBeta 5 NEW) Removed the Sessions tab from Tourneys. Instead will be adding a Sessions report in the Tourney Results - Stats section.
* (1.08 preBeta 5 NEW) Added support for ipoker tourneys. Currently support 2,6 and 10 man SNG's

LawJik
01-11-2009, 10:16 AM
PreBeta 5 with ipoker SNG support

* (1.08 preBeta 5 NEW) Removed the Sessions tab from Tourneys. Instead will be adding a Sessions report in the Tourney Results - Stats section.
* (1.08 preBeta 5 NEW) Added support for ipoker tourneys. Currently support 2,6 and 10 man SNG's

Tried to download beta 5, but the installer still says beta 4 and doesn't mention the updates above.

Tricksy
01-11-2009, 10:44 AM
I would like to get on the Pre Beta List.

How can I do that, quite happy to send in hand histories or whatever is needed.

Thanks

Tricksy

davis25
01-11-2009, 11:39 AM
hi guys,

iam about to switch from pokertracker3 to holdem manager, HM is a fantastic piece of software!

the last feature i would like to try out before buy is the new hand range analyser in the replayer. unfortunately, my trial version runs out tommorow, and testing the analyser before would be great and important for my decision.

is there a posibility to send me the 1.08 pre beta link to : d1g1tal@gmx.net , so i gonna test it out?

thanks

Rvg72
01-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Tried to download beta 5, but the installer still says beta 4 and doesn't mention the updates above.

Sorry, the download messed up. It is there now

Rvg72
01-11-2009, 12:59 PM
I would like to get on the Pre Beta List.

How can I do that, quite happy to send in hand histories or whatever is needed.

Thanks

Tricksy

Public beta will be out in less than a week I think

Roy

Rvg72
01-11-2009, 01:00 PM
hi guys,

iam about to switch from pokertracker3 to holdem manager, HM is a fantastic piece of software!

the last feature i would like to try out before buy is the new hand range analyser in the replayer. unfortunately, my trial version runs out tommorow, and testing the analyser before would be great and important for my decision.

is there a posibility to send me the 1.08 pre beta link to : d1g1tal@gmx.net , so i gonna test it out?

thanks

Sorry but public beta will be out in less than a week but I hope you still decide to go with HM

Roy

HansytheKing
01-11-2009, 01:00 PM
Could you make the tournament ID number selectable so I can copy paste it in to Pokerstars Tournament summary request? Either in dataview or edit function?

Saves me a lot of time updating my old re-imported tournaments.

Rvg72
01-11-2009, 01:53 PM
Yes, the auto summary feature will be added to make this easier

Rvg72
01-11-2009, 01:54 PM
I'm in need of the following:

ipoker MTT hand histories especially a few where hero monied
absolute and UB sng's + mtt's from before merge and after
party summaries

that's it right now

please email to support@holdemmanager.net

Thanks,

Roy

01-11-2009, 02:08 PM
ipoker MTT hand histories especially a few where hero monied
among the files i've sent you there where probably 300MMTs and quite a few where I finished ITM

Finnisher
01-11-2009, 02:22 PM
You got wrong prize structure for iPoker 6max, they're 70/30.
Would be cool if you could add superturbo speed.
The finish distribution pole graph from TM would be nice.
The by day graph without days not played on is good.

Thank you, looks great :)

e: Any chance you could try getting the results/finish/winnings from the summary in the HH file? That would make the import of DONs and other weird tourneys simple, altho disconnects sometimes fk up the hh file.

Dioscuri
01-11-2009, 02:28 PM
I'm going to try to get at least 2 more sites added this weekend along with implement some of the suggestions and take care of the bugs that are reports. It is actually very likely that public beta will start in a week.

Roy

any name please? :)
i am sure waiting for a particular one..

somegirls
01-11-2009, 03:08 PM
Entraction?

mattsim23
01-11-2009, 03:55 PM
Roy, minor issue, but in Tourney Reports, under 'By stakes' grouping, the game type description is till the incomprehensible BB150 etc? Is that mean to be ? Its just, i cant really figure it out..

Rvg72
01-11-2009, 04:15 PM
among the files i've sent you there where probably 300MMTs and quite a few where I finished ITM

Can you tell me your email address - I can't find more than 2 or 3 ipoker MTT's in the emails I have

Rvg72
01-11-2009, 04:17 PM
any name please? :)
i am sure waiting for a particular one..

ipoker is one of them and the other I'm not sure about yet.

Roy

emwi76
01-11-2009, 04:44 PM
Well;) Ongame is one big SNG site:) So are there any questions:)

01-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Can you tell me your email address - I can't find more than 2 or 3 ipoker MTT's in the emails I have
You have email:
IpokerMTT.zip
I sorted all SNG out (i hope it did it right by deselcting all files which contain the phrase "Tablename")
FTP-Sat.zip
some Satellites from Full Tilt, cause the prebeta5 still does not read the winnings of sats

and then: i hope you will finetune the results section somehow someday
- add a button for resetting the tourney result filter
- add something for saving filters, so that most favorite games can be filtered by just one click
- FR should have BI=zero
- add something to handle Points-BuyIn Tourneys different than FR
- i hope we will see more option than just speed (turbo/normal)

btw: I'm very impressed that you got the winnings of knockout-tourneys correctly - just played a few, and checked it out

morny
01-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Roy, minor issue, but in Tourney Reports, under 'By stakes' grouping, the game type description is till the incomprehensible BB150 etc? Is that mean to be ? Its just, i cant really figure it out..

I presume your testing the new beta 1.08? If so have you backed up your tourney hands, purged your tourney hands and then reimported them as you need to do this for the changes to take effect?

Finnisher
01-11-2009, 11:09 PM
I presume your testing the new beta 1.08? If so have you backed up your tourney hands, purged your tourney hands and then reimported them as you need to do this for the changes to take effect?
I got beta 5 and the purge didn't work for tourney hands, I just reimported and got the results.

Dioscuri
01-12-2009, 02:55 AM
Entraction?

neah.. Stars! :D

01-12-2009, 08:24 AM
I got beta 5 and the purge didn't work for tourney

same here

http://www.250kb.de/u/090112/j/t/bad61630.jpg (http://www.250kb.de/u/090112/j/bad61630.jpg)

01-12-2009, 08:29 AM
some Satellites from Full Tilt, cause the prebeta5 still does not read the winnings of sats
i tried again, at least prebeta5 reads $-winnings correct from staellites - as far as i see - no difference between T-$-winnings and real $-winnings, both are correct. But it won't recognize Token-Winnings at all.

01-12-2009, 09:00 AM
btw
is there any way to enable logging while importing?
Acutally I'm importing and and by 2245 of 4280 files I have 4k Import errors

mattsim23
01-12-2009, 09:08 AM

No, i havent yet done that. I did however create a new database, and re-import everything into there, so now im usind the new DB as default for everything... I thought that does suffice? Do i need to purge as well?

jonathanb
01-12-2009, 09:34 AM
is it me, or the rakeback isnt support yet for tourneys?

smerdis
01-12-2009, 10:13 AM
Is the beta going public today?!?

Rvg72
01-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Is the beta going public today?!?

not yet but almost definitely before the end of this week and possibly sooner.

01-12-2009, 04:02 PM
Ipoker:
Approc 30%-50% of the SNGs are not recognized correct.
http://www.250kb.de/u/090112/j/c6c8dfa5.jpg

One of the porblems might be the DONs, but here still some other formats with problems

jayceekay
01-12-2009, 11:35 PM
eurolinx tourney hands are recognized in beta 5, but the overall results in the tourney tab aren't coming up (everything else seems fine). is this supposed to be this way, if not what can i send you?

JJP
01-13-2009, 05:13 AM
Hi Roy,

I was just wondering if you were able to put a stat in the hud display I asked for in the past alot of times.

Call-3B-percent
The calculation of the stat is very easy: Call3B = 100 - 4B - FoldTo3B
Is there any chance you could get this in this release??

Cheers

There was one other stat that is extremely important for anyone playing above low stakes, but I don't want to ask for more because you are busy.

pczxmg
01-13-2009, 06:07 AM
It actually is the new build - I have now updated the test on that page. While using the prebeta I would suggest using a test DB.

If tourneys are imported wrong and a new update fixes it then you can delete the tourneys by right clicking - Delete and then reimport. You might need to rename the folder that the hand histories are located in order for HM to try and import them again. Easiest thing would probably be to create a new DB and reimport at least for now.

Roy

Hi Roy,

I installed yesterday the pre-bet 5 version but non of my tournaments has been imported. How shall I proceed?
Thanks

Michele

genher
01-14-2009, 08:03 AM
Roy, are you planning on adding AP soon?:(

LawJik
01-14-2009, 10:43 AM
Hi Roy,

I installed yesterday the pre-bet 5 version but non of my tournaments has been imported. How shall I proceed?
Thanks

Michele

PLEASE NOTE: You should reimport your tourney hands into a new database to get the new results, chipEV and link hands to tourneys. You can also simply rename the folder that your original hands are located in and then reimport from there into an existing DB. You won’t get the EV or linked hands but the results should be imported.

Options->Database Management->Connect->Create New Database

Make sure the new databse is set as defualt (i think this is automatic).

Open HM and Import from Folder all your HHs. Probably going to take hours depending on how many HHs you have.

Rvg72
01-14-2009, 03:11 PM
Not as much progress as I had hoped over the last few days but a few improvements. Public Beta will most likely be on Friday. We'll try to have SNG's importing properly for just about all sites by then and then go back and work on improved MTT support for each site.

Pre Beta 6

* (1.08 PreBeta 6 BUG) Fixed the ipoker 6 max payouts to 70%/30%
* (1.08 PreBeta 6 NEW) Added Pot Limit to the game type drop down for tourneys
* (1.08 PreBeta 6 BUG) If you are purging cash hands and do not select a stake from the list it will tell you to do this insetead of showing an error
* (1.08 PreBeta 6 NEW) Improved ipoker support especially for MTT's
* (1.08 PreBeta 6 NEW) Adde some more intelligence to help determine the potential size of a tourney without seeing a summary
* (1.08 PreBeta 6 BUG) Ipoker tourneys with a "token" buyin will now import
* (1.08 PreBeta 6 BUG) Fixed issue with some Prima Timebank hands not being imported
* (1.08 PreBeta 6 NEW) You can no longer select an alias as the curent player if the alias has no players attached to it. Running a report on an alias with no players would cause HM to crash when you run the report.
* (1.08 PreBeta 6 BUG) Fixed rake for Party $1 SNG's
* (1.08 PreBeta 6 NEW) The Results tab is now the default tab in the tourney section

LawJik
01-14-2009, 04:42 PM
The text on the download page is not updated yet, but the current link downloads beta 6.

I know you removed the Sessions tab, but weren't you going to add it as a report in the Results->Stats section?

Thanks!

Rvg72
01-14-2009, 06:38 PM
The text on the download page is not updated yet, but the current link downloads beta 6.

I know you removed the Sessions tab, but weren't you going to add it as a report in the Results->Stats section?

Thanks!

Yes, that will be coming likely before 1.08 is official although not a high priority at the moment.

01-14-2009, 07:16 PM
Did you fix the Problem with the satelltite-winnings for FT in this release? Di you change anything for FT? Otherwise i wont need to erase and reimport.

btw: i would strongly recommend to have more detailed reports or even an own tab for the finishing postion than 1st-4th.

Rvg72
01-14-2009, 09:23 PM
Did you fix the Problem with the satelltite-winnings for FT in this release? Di you change anything for FT? Otherwise i wont need to erase and reimport.

btw: i would strongly recommend to have more detailed reports or even an own tab for the finishing postion than 1st-4th.

I have not made any changes to FTP in this build but will based on the files you sent me.

We have the Finish Distribution in the Trending tab and will be adding another finish distribution option where it shows overall in a bar graph

Roy

LawJik
01-15-2009, 12:10 AM

If I am wrong someone correct me. But you dont have to erase and re import for each new beta, only the first one?
Or should we make another new DB after beta 6 and the new import intelligence?

And finish distribution bar graph with filters will be sexy imo.

01-15-2009, 04:03 AM
If I am wrong someone correct me. But you dont have to erase and re import for each new beta, only the first one?
Or should we make another new DB after beta 6 and the new import intelligence?

Roy

01-15-2009, 04:09 AM
We have the Finish Distribution in the Trending tab and will be adding another finish distribution option where it shows overall in a bar graph
ty

Results by "hour of the day" would be nice too :D

emwi76
01-15-2009, 04:47 PM
Can one expect to see ongame sng support on the next release?

ryanghall
01-15-2009, 05:37 PM
In this new tourney support, will there be a function to filter by blind level? This would be HUGE for me (and any advanced tournament player) to be able to filter by blind level so that I had stats on people pre antes and after antes are introduced cause the stats change so much at that point.

Ryan

Jake_the_Poacher
01-15-2009, 05:43 PM
Will microgaming sng's be supported? Are you able to get around the fact that the buyin info is not in the hand history or table name?
Do you need any more hand histories for microgaming?

Cheers!

morny
01-15-2009, 07:33 PM
ty

Results by "hour of the day" would be nice too :D

See this thread http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=1062

Can one expect to see ongame sng support on the next release?

Yes all current supported sites will be included

In this new tourney support, will there be a function to filter by blind level? This would be HUGE for me (and any advanced tournament player) to be able to filter by blind level so that I had stats on people pre antes and after antes are introduced cause the stats change so much at that point.

Ryan

Its already available Hud Options > Additonal Hudf Filters > Filter by Limits ( ) untick

ryanghall
01-15-2009, 09:50 PM
Yes, I've come across that additional filter however it's not all that useful, as I don't want to differentiate, say, between 200/400 and 300/600 and 400/800 etc etc.

However, being able to pick which levels to differentiate would be fantastic, as again, I could filter 1 set of stats with antes and 1 set of stats without.

Ryan

emwi76
01-16-2009, 03:28 AM
Is the beta with all the sites being released today?

e306
01-16-2009, 10:11 AM
will the tourney-support include the basic functions of the tourneymanager-software, or do i still have to buy tourneymanager?

DeL
01-16-2009, 01:31 PM
Hey guys!
When will be a public release of the new update?
Thanks!

Keta_D
01-16-2009, 02:22 PM
Supposed to be today....
I'm refreshing the forum every 5 minutes....

MUST GET MY HEM FIX!!! ;)

morny
01-16-2009, 02:33 PM
Yes, I've come across that additional filter however it's not all that useful, as I don't want to differentiate, say, between 200/400 and 300/600 and 400/800 etc etc.

However, being able to pick which levels to differentiate would be fantastic, as again, I could filter 1 set of stats with antes and 1 set of stats without.

Ryan

Ok you can suggest it here please: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/ wont be in the initial release

will the tourney-support include the basic functions of the tourneymanager-software, or do i still have to buy tourneymanager?
No you dont need to buy TM aswell the functions will be built into HM

Ill ask Roy for an update on the Public Beta

Rvg72
01-16-2009, 03:12 PM
tonight ;)

Whenever we say a day always assume we're going to be working all day and night finishing it up :)

We're going to be releasing one more private build in about 4 hours or so with a little more tourney work, the Prima Time Bank Fix, upgrades to the Hand Range Analyzer in the replayer and Entraction support and then do a few more tweaks and release a public a few hours after that.

Roy

stormcrow55
01-16-2009, 03:23 PM
tonight ;)

and Entraction support.

Roy

I've just put a €1000 on Devilfish Poker and am waiting with bated breath to be able to play with a HUD. Bring it on guys ;)

Keta_D
01-16-2009, 03:48 PM
tonight ;)

Whenever we say a day always assume we're going to be working all day and night finishing it up :)

We're going to be releasing one more private build in about 4 hours or so with a little more tourney work, the Prima Time Bank Fix, upgrades to the Hand Range Analyzer in the replayer and Entraction support and then do a few more tweaks and release a public a few hours after that.

Roy

Awesome work guys!!!

genher
01-16-2009, 04:23 PM
and for the one that don't speak english too well: what's entraction?:confused::)

01-16-2009, 04:26 PM
http://entraction.com/en/poker.php#

emwi76
01-16-2009, 05:06 PM
Does it support ongame in the private beta coming in 4 hours?

genher
01-16-2009, 05:08 PM
http://entraction.com/en/poker.php#

thanks

Rvg72
01-16-2009, 07:39 PM
1.08 PreBeta 7

* (1.08 PreBeta 7 NEW) Added support for Entraction (formerly B2B)
* (1.08 PreBeta 7 NEW) Some interface tweaks to the Hand Range Analyzer in the replayer along with a help button
* (1.08 PreBeta 7 BUG) Fixed issue giving Tourney Token wins in FTP Summaries a value of $0
* (1.08 PreBeta 7 BUG) Fixed issue in FTP summaries where any tourney with 20 or fewer players was marked as 1 table.
* (1.08 PreBeta 7 BUG) Fixed issue in Stars Summaries where a tourney entry was given as a prize along with $ value prizes. Previously the tourney value would be over inflated.
* (1.08 PreBeta 7 NEW) Added Finish Distribution bar chart instead of previous 1st - 4th %'s on left section

Public beta will be released tonight. The TODO list over the next 2-3 weeks before now and when 1.08 is officially released includes:

1) Support for remaining sites
2) Add-On / Rebuy support since it isn't working properly at the moment
3) Auto Rate system - this is basically done but we need to to some testing and integration work
4) Additional Stats for the HUD - will require reimport to be able to use the stats from older hands
5) misc fixes and minor changes

Roy

FuZioNeD
01-16-2009, 07:51 PM
What time tonight I am in the UK and its bedtime soon :(

SootedNinjas
01-16-2009, 08:04 PM
1.08 PreBeta 7

* (1.08 PreBeta 7 NEW) Added support for Entraction (formerly B2B)
* (1.08 PreBeta 7 NEW) Some interface tweaks to the Hand Range Analyzer in the replayer along with a help button
* (1.08 PreBeta 7 BUG) Fixed issue giving Tourney Token wins in FTP Summaries a value of $0
* (1.08 PreBeta 7 BUG) Fixed issue in FTP summaries where any tourney with 20 or fewer players was marked as 1 table.
* (1.08 PreBeta 7 BUG) Fixed issue in Stars Summaries where a tourney entry was given as a prize along with $ value prizes. Previously the tourney value would be over inflated.
* (1.08 PreBeta 7 NEW) Added Finish Distribution bar chart instead of previous 1st - 4th %'s on left section

Public beta will be released tonight. The TODO list over the next 2-3 weeks before now and when 1.08 is officially released includes:

1) Support for remaining sites
2) Add-On / Rebuy support since it isn't working properly at the moment
3) Auto Rate system - this is basically done but we need to to some testing and integration work
4) Additional Stats for the HUD - will require reimport to be able to use the stats from older hands
5) misc fixes and minor changes

Roy

How about having the option to include MZone and # Big Blinds in the HUD during game play. This two info only make sense during game play and most likely for tournaments only including single table SNGs.

sun137
01-16-2009, 08:45 PM
It is already there by using Name/Abb Name with colour ranges for the number of BB.

SootedNinjas
01-16-2009, 08:54 PM
It is already there by using Name/Abb Name with colour ranges for the number of BB.

idk about that. How do you use it ? Is the range check number use for name the # of big blinds of the stack relative to the current Big Blind ?

sun137
01-16-2009, 09:12 PM
Yes, both name and Abbreviated Name are based on Stack to BB ratios. I use the Name on Line 1 for M Zone colour 'with antes' and Abbr Name on line 2 for M Zone colour 'without antes'.

I use a BB/M Zone ratio of 1.5 without antes and 2.5 with antes for 5 Zones, forgetting about the Grey Zone and splitting Orange Zone into 2 sections (8-12 and 5-8).

This gives the following range numbers/colours:

Name (Red 12.5/Blue 20/Orange 30/Yellow 50/Green Inf)

Abbr Name (Red 7.5/Blue 12/Orange 18/Yellow 30/Green Inf)

I hope this helps.

SootedNinjas
01-16-2009, 09:40 PM
Yes, both name and Abbreviated Name are based on Stack to BB ratios. I use the Name on Line 1 for M Zone colour 'with antes' and Abbr Name on line 2 for M Zone colour 'without antes'.

I use a BB/M Zone ratio of 1.5 without antes and 2.5 with antes for 5 Zones, forgetting about the Grey Zone and splitting Orange Zone into 2 sections (8-12 and 5-8).

This gives the following range numbers/colours:

Name (Red 12.5/Blue 20/Orange 30/Yellow 50/Green Inf)

Abbr Name (Red 7.5/Blue 12/Orange 18/Yellow 30/Green Inf)

I hope this helps.

nice. Thanks for the info.

I have been using HEM HUD with Tournament Indicator for MTTs and STT because TI has the MZONE info. Now I can drop TI.

TYVM......

morny
01-16-2009, 09:57 PM
and for the one that don't speak english too well: what's entraction?:confused::)

Its a Poker Site

Rvg72
01-16-2009, 10:13 PM
For anyone wondering if they should wait up for the public beta - it is still going to be a while, probably around midnight PST which is in 6 hours.

Keta_D
01-16-2009, 10:24 PM
I am so waiting up.....

Keytion
01-16-2009, 10:32 PM
For anyone wondering if they should wait up for the public beta - it is still going to be a while, probably around midnight PST which is in 6 hours.

I was wondering. Thanks for the heads-up.

Rvg72
01-17-2009, 01:16 AM
Beta 1 is being released now with no new changes from prebeta 7. Just testing and some minor tweaking. I am preparing the post in the releases forum

Roy