PDA

View Full Version : HEM and HUD problems with FTP ME and Rush Tournamnets

KuPoB_K
03-18-2011, 07:39 PM
Ok, I have an ongoing issue with hem and hud with some ME and RUSH tournaments which is getting utterly annoying. I can, to e certain extend understand issues with FTP ME tournaments but rush tournaments have been about for ages now.
Here are my problems:
Rush On demand SnG - when the play get short handed all stats get messed up, appear in all wrong position and even sometimes hem displays wrong people altogether. On final table i have to restart hem for this to correct itself.

Multi entry Tournaments - At some point the stats freeze and the import stops. restarting hud and hem does not help. I have to restart the client and delete all hand histories to get rid of the problem. When i look at the report section of HEM i can see the tournament but it does not have a tick in the little box and it looks like it has not ended. This obviously negatively affects the reports stats and my ROI is no where near what it should be.
ME Rush tournaments - The hud simply does not work. I'm playing the 10k GTD $10 2 ME rush Turbo as i type this and have not yet seen a hud even though we are 200 left out of 2100 people. I have no idea if this happens on all multi entry rush but i don't feel is my job to find out.

How can i get someone to fix all this nonsense as at the moment i am at the point i fear starting more than 4 tables at one time because i just don't know if i'm going to have hud or not?
And before someone try to suggest to install the latest version - i have!

So, short and sweet - Is there a fix for the above mentioned issues?
If the is, then i'd like for someone to fix them and make sure they are fixed, and if there isn't, then i need to know so i can go ahead and purchase another software that works with the types of games i play.

netsrak
03-19-2011, 05:55 AM
Rush and MTE tourneys where integrated in the last releases.
Are you already using 1.11.06b?

If yes and you still have this problems please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

KuPoB_K
03-19-2011, 08:41 AM
Rush and MTE tourneys where integrated in the last releases.
Are you already using 1.11.06b?

If yes and you still have this problems please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

Attach where? What about the other issues? Are we keeping the "hush hush" for some reason? Hus is still messed up while short handed in Rush On demand and it has been like this since day one. What about the sudden hud freeze? Is this normal and expected too?
And to answer your question (answering questions is apparently the difference between me and HEM support) Yes i have the latest release, I uninstalled and reinstalled HEM like 15 times already usilng revo uninstaler blah blah blah...

netsrak
03-19-2011, 11:08 AM
When you post a message there is an attach function above the message window (the paper clip symbol). Please use it to attach the file or mail it to support@holdemmanager.com

All the problems you explained should be fixed in 1.11.06b so i'm wondering what else might be wrong in your installation.

KuPoB_K
03-19-2011, 12:02 PM
Attached

Patvs
03-19-2011, 02:42 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights:

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Right click the HoldemManager.exe and choose Properties.
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select Run this program as an Administrator. If the option is greyed out then this is because you've UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/) and reboot the PC then do step 3 and then you can disable UAC again if you like.
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe and hmimport.exe

In Hud Options > Site Options under the full tilt TAB make sure Use OCR is turned off. Finally go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and click on the auto detect button. Then restart Holdem Manager and try again.

---

We're aware with issues with the 1rebuy+1addon (1R+1A) rush tournies, which will be fixed in the next update. And also of rush tourney problems when you reach the final table. When this happens, try forcing the HUD to come on using TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

RUSH results being displayed wrong:
HoldemManager gets the results; $WON, finish position, etc from the tournament summary file. If the summary file wrongly states the tournament is still "in progress", this can be caused by two reasons:
-1 you close the tournament table / Full Tilt client too early, before this file has been updated
-2 another program on your computer that is monitoring all files (firewall/antivirus) is either preventing the update of the summary file, or causing a huge delay. Therefore try to do the above (give HoldemManager Administrator rights). Also add the entire PostgreSQL and HoldemManager folder to the exceptions list of Windows Defendor and your anti-virus program.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

KuPoB_K
03-20-2011, 09:50 AM
I have Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit
Nod32
Have done everything as you suggested above and apart from DBControlPanel.exe everything else had admin rights already.

OCR and all other options on the site options tab are turned off as well as this was already suggested by Fozzy a while back.

1R+1A Rush is not the only tournament you have issues with. The one i was referring to was ME Rush Turbo double stack (with 2 ME allowed only) and i'm sure there are others too.
I was also talking about the OD Rush turbos and the issue when tables get short handed - A major one and this has been going for ages now.
Has anyone from HEM team even bothered to play one of those and try and reach shorthand play?

Patvs
03-20-2011, 10:28 AM
Email us a handhistory of such a game to support@holdemmanager.com

KuPoB_K
03-20-2011, 07:56 PM
sent and also attached 2 screenshots

Patvs
03-21-2011, 07:16 AM
As a test, can you reinstall Full Tilt, and use a default table theme (Classic or RaceTrack) with no custom cards mod.

KuPoB_K
03-21-2011, 01:42 PM
As a test, can you reinstall Full Tilt, and use a default table theme (Classic or RaceTrack) with no custom cards mod.

...Which is even more tilting than not having HUD...
I suppose i'll try

olliepower
03-21-2011, 11:35 PM
I'm sorry you have to temporarily remove your mods , but this is necessary as we need to control as many variables as possible. The reason we need to set things back to default is so that we can get the poker client into a state that we are 100% sure it works. Since the cardmods were not made by holdem manager, we cannot be absolutely sure that they are not contributing to the problem.