PDA

View Full Version : Replayer bug suddenly

Fishin4money
03-18-2011, 07:13 PM
Viewing HH shows correctly with stacks/cards, bets etc.

However, in replayer it is showing cards/stacks under the wrong person. This is new, as it's been fine for 2yrs for me. And yes I update all the time. I look 2-3 times per week for new updates. (currently 1.11.06b)

It looks like the hud in replayer and the cards are more or less 1 position off.

ie:
I am in Seat 2 with 100bb, replayer shows me in seat but with seat 1's cards and my hud stats are under seat 3 player.

My opponent is in Seat 1, has no cards, and his cards are shown in S3 where that opponent is not even involved.

netsrak
03-19-2011, 06:04 AM
Which site are the hands from?

Please try to right click on the replayer line in the table manager and change the table size to the correct setting. Does this help?

Fishin4money
03-19-2011, 08:47 AM
Which site are the hands from?

Please try to right click on the replayer line in the table manager and change the table size to the correct setting. Does this help?

sorry I didnt mention site. Stars.

Tried above. that only moves the HUD. The player(s) is in correct seat. The cards and stats are moved one seat forward. Using replayer in table manager as above only moves the hud. this does place hud stats under me correctly, however, the player cards are still moved one seat forward, to the wrong players.

**HH files are correctly read/displayed when copying to clipboard etc.

** this only happens in cash games reports, not in tourn reports

netsrak
03-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Please check your replayer hud layout under Options->Replayer layout

Fishin4money
03-19-2011, 11:18 AM
Please check your replayer hud layout under Options->Replayer layout

yup, got it. not sure why I didnt see that. Thanks