PDA

View Full Version : Turney (MTT & SNG) Anything usefull in HM?

Vulgata
01-08-2009, 10:29 AM
A quick look in forum show that a lot of customers asking for "turney support". Myself also try to get anything usefull out of my "turney button", without success. Only get a lot of data with no sence.

Is it me or HM that is out of line here?

Is it possible to study a tourney/session?

Is it possible to get a graph +-$.

Is it possible to do something (link please) or do I need PT3 for this work?

If turney is "missing" in HM, when do you release it.

VH
Vulgata

morny
01-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Tourney support should be released in 5-10days

Vulgata
01-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Ty, look forward to it :)

Moffa
01-09-2009, 05:53 AM
Tourney support should be released in 5-10days

Is turney support a support in the forum, or is it a featuree in the program? Sry for the bit donkey question, but i dont understand...:confused:

morny
01-09-2009, 10:33 AM
No, if you look at the tourney TAB within HM youll see the session and graph section isnt active and the reports section isnt very useful. Weve now made those active and improved the reports section and also added more features which will make this a very powerful tool to the sng or tourney player

heartless
01-13-2009, 11:11 PM
Has the ability to Color Code stats in the HUD by Stakes (or BB level) been discussed for Tourneys? I know you can Filter stats by Stakes, but as a SnG player I'd like to be able to color code VPIP and PFR this way.

For ex. if I want the color red to represent a low VPIP range, I could assign Red < 9 for BB Levels 20 - 50, Red < 20 for BB Levels 100 - 200, Red < 40 for BB Levels 400+

Would throwing in # of Players into this color coding formula make more or less sense? Ex. Red < 20 for BB Levels 100 - 200 AND # of Players < 6