PDA

View Full Version : Cbet/FoldCbet vs Bet/fold bet

Tbake805
03-18-2011, 06:29 PM
Can you help me if I am understanding these stats correctly.

For Cbet/Fold cbet
C-bet Only counts if the person who raised the pot vs the caller, continues to bet the next card? For example, If Hero bet preflop and Villan Called. Hero checked flop, Villan Bets Flop, Hero Calls. In this situation, no one would receive a C-bet score?

Or do I have this wrong? Is "bet" counted as only people putting money into the pot, and thus both would receive the score?

How is C-bet Flop Different from Bet Flop stats??

Thanks for the help

netsrak
03-19-2011, 05:53 AM
A cbet always is a bet from the preflop raiser.

Here are our stat definitions:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/95/stat+definitions

Tbake805
03-19-2011, 11:26 AM
Right, I have seen that page alrdy, its on my Tab.

Why is there no stat that totals the % of time villain puts money in pot. This would include Raising/betting/calling and such. Like a Vpip for Flop/Turn/River. You could compare this to the Vpip/PFR for his pre-flop play. This would allow you to tell if he is playing and putting to much money into his play ( to see if he is profitable)

Patvs
03-19-2011, 02:29 PM
"Postflop VPIP", in other words, how often does this opponent see a turn and river, does not exist.

But there are other stats that will tell you (some of) this information.
"Went to Showdown" is basically how often does this opponent see a river card.
(this stat can be found under 'showdown')
"Won When Saw Flop" (this stat can also be found under 'showdown')

Fold to turn CB / Fold to river CB: will tell you the likelihood this opponent will fold on the turn/river. (if you decide to either valuebet, or double-barrel bluff)

And you can split the AGG (Aggression Factor) into Flop AGG, Turn AGG, River AGG, to see if this opponents aggression (or passiveness) is evenly spread out along each street or not.

Tbake805
03-19-2011, 05:47 PM
"Postflop VPIP", in other words, how often does this opponent see a turn and river, does not exist.

But there are other stats that will tell you (some of) this information.
"Went to Showdown" is basically how often does this opponent see a river card.
(this stat can be found under 'showdown')
"Won When Saw Flop" (this stat can also be found under 'showdown')

Fold to turn CB / Fold to river CB: will tell you the likelihood this opponent will fold on the turn/river. (if you decide to either valuebet, or double-barrel bluff)

And you can split the AGG (Aggression Factor) into Flop AGG, Turn AGG, River AGG, to see if this opponents aggression (or passiveness) is evenly spread out along each street or not.

Yah but wouldn't a VPIP stat for FLOP/TURN/RIVER be more valuable in general, as you can see the general play of the villain from 1 stat, and compare it to other stats?

Why is this not here....

Patvs
03-19-2011, 09:41 PM
No, this is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/

Adding Turn and River VPIP, most players would get stats like: VPIP 20%: Flop VPIP 15%, Turn VPIP 8%, River VPIP 4%.

Alternatively, you could opt for: If he sees a flop--> how often does he see a turn = Turn VPIP. If he sees a turn--> how often does he see the river.
Then the stats would look like: Flop VPIP 15%, Turn VPIP 53%, River VPIP 50%.

Tbake805
03-20-2011, 02:48 AM
No, this is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/

Adding Turn and River VPIP, most players would get stats like: VPIP 20%: Flop VPIP 15%, Turn VPIP 8%, River VPIP 4%.

Alternatively, you could opt for: If he sees a flop--> how often does he see a turn = Turn VPIP. If he sees a turn--> how often does he see the river.
Then the stats would look like: Flop VPIP 15%, Turn VPIP 53%, River VPIP 50%.

Yah I have posted on the suggestion fourm, but I have read that no one really looks at it anyways =p.

The % would be relative to how often you were at a Flop/Turn/River
so if you were at a Flop 10 times, and you bet 3 x, called 2x, Folded 3x, checked 2x. Than you would have a Flop Vpip of 50%. I think this would be very useful to see how often they play and compare it to there aggression or something.