PDA

View Full Version : problems importing hands from expekt

Sergeon
01-08-2009, 07:18 AM
Hi all!

Recently I started palying on Expekt (Ipoker network)-I played on NoiQ before the migration to Entraction-.

Before start to play, I configured the auto-import file (C:->Expekt poker->history->name->table) and filed the import from sub-folders option.

The I simply started playing at microstakes an the hud was started to work perfectly, so I closed the poker client and went to the hold'em manager, in order to set the new nickname and associate it with the alias.

Then, when I re-started to play, the HUD didn't work. And later, when I went to HM and see mi stats, the HM seemed to had not taken that hands. Only the few hands that I played at microstakes are in my database.

Then, I had read the FAQ of HM and do everything that the FAQ suggest: disconnect the firewall in order to prevent it to make problems wiht postgreSQL; check that I had filled the 'save hands locally' option in the expekt client; Open the folder where expekt put the hands and confirm that there is being creating new files when I play.

Then, I started to believe that HM simply didn't taking the files for the folder; so I started playing and checking the HM auto-import displayer, an then I see that really HM does proccess files... but read 0 hands.

Of course I also downloaded the latest version of HM.

Simply I don't know what to do. It seems that simply HM can't read the files of expekt and transform that info. into hands, but that makes no sense, cause I know that other players are playing without problems in Ipoker. I know 3 ohter players playing in Expekt: 2 have no problems with the import, but the other has the exactly same problem what I have (the HM only imported hands the first session he made, just as in my case).

I'll be really very grateful of any help.

Happy year all, and sorry for my bad english (I'm from Spain).

morny
01-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Hi,

Can you try a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and see do the files reimport

Sergeon
01-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Does not work. Holdem Manager simply doesn't read that files. I tried to import old hands with the new database, and it's ok. The problem is about the newer files. I don't know if it depends on the expekt/ipoker hands histories or what, but HM ca't read that hand histories.

morny
01-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Can you email those hands to morny@holdemmanager.net that wont import

Txopp
01-10-2009, 03:55 PM
i play on Titan (ipoker net too) and i have the same problem.

Thx

Txopp

Rvg72
01-10-2009, 05:57 PM
The game type is Holdem SL which is the problem. Is that "Sans Limit" = No Limit? What appears for Pot Limit and Fixed Limit? Let me know and I could adjust for this

Roy

Sergeon
01-10-2009, 06:13 PM
Yes, SL is "sin limite", No limit. By the way, I also played some fixed limit hands and also didn't work.

And there's another guy I know that have the same problem and have the expekt software in english, so I don't think that the client language icould be the cause of the problem.

Rvg72
01-11-2009, 02:40 AM
Can you send me some fixed limit hands and get your friend to send me some hands as well. The Holdem SL will definitely make it not work since it won't be recognized as a valid game

Roy