PDA

View Full Version : Not importing hands

johco
01-07-2009, 10:33 PM
I'm trying import hands from Eurolinx. I often play without hold'em manager open because of performance issues. So after my sessions, when I click auto import, usually only 100 hands will import when I've played far more. If I select import from file and click gamehistory.dat the files still won't import. If I copy and paste gamehistory.dat to somewhere like the desktop and import from file and locate it on the desktop, the rest of the hands will import.

I was able to do that up until today. Now even if I copy and paste gamehistory.dat to another location it won't import any hands. The .dat file is growing, so hands must be getting stored, but I just can't seem to import them.

morny
01-07-2009, 10:35 PM
Auto Importing more than 100 hands with Prima will force HM to stop importing so always use the manual import only when importing files after a session

johco
01-07-2009, 11:30 PM
I'm still having trouble importing hands. When I import from files and select gamehistory.dat it's saying "found 0 files to process" when it's still a large file that contains hands that have yet to be imported.

An interesting thing I just found out: So importing the .dat file through any method whether it be import file or import from folder and selecting eurolinxmpp still comes up with "found 0 files to process" but I just copied the .dat file to the desktop created a new folder, went into HEM and selected import from folder selected the folder on desktop and it worked. So how can I make it work so where I select import file and select the .dat file that is in the eurolinxmpp folder to actually import the hands from there?

morny
01-08-2009, 12:49 PM
When you use the auto import method to import the whole gamehistory.dat file it makes HM block it after 100 hands to stop lagging and performance issues, moving it to a new folder fixes this so what you can do is backup the gamehistory.dat file and delete it and restart Prima and it will create a new one and it should work fine however dont use the auto import any more unless your playing live and instead use the manual import when there is a buildup fo files.